: Coolant loss?

93grnsevillests
05-18-09, 07:03 PM
Just got home from work and noticed a small puddle of coolant under the passenger tire. I had the A/C on, and the cars was running about 228ish. any idea it stopped quickly though and didnt seem to be a lot of fluid at all. Any ideas?

Talamant3z
05-18-09, 08:49 PM
are you sure its coolant and not water from the ac? if your loosing coolant from the overflow hoes everyone is going to say could be hg. im having the running warm issue with my eldo now running at 230ish

93grnsevillests
05-19-09, 02:57 PM
Thats good to know, I just talked to my Mech he told me unless I had an overheating situation that he doesnt think my HG is gone just yet??? dunno makes a little bit of sense to me. anywho thanks yall

Krashed989
05-19-09, 03:02 PM
Did you top off the coolant recently?... Could just be overfilled and spitting out the extra.

Moezy
05-20-09, 07:59 AM
i have been adding coolant lately and i noticed coolant coming out of the overflow hose and temperature started climbing do u think it could be thermostat or waterpump

Ranger
05-20-09, 11:25 AM
i have been adding coolant lately and i noticed coolant coming out of the overflow hose and temperature started climbing do u think it could be thermostat or waterpump

Start a new thread.