: May 23rd Open House / Dyno Day - Bridgewater Mass.

67+05CaddyV
05-17-09, 08:54 AM
My tuner/builder is having an open house/customer appreciation day at his shop in Bridgewater, MA for anyone who wants to cruise by. Currently, I am the only V in his customer base - mostly Vettes, Camaros ..etc. 2 dyno pulls for $60. 9:00am to 5pm. Google Slowhawk Performance for directions & more info.

Tityrous
05-18-09, 12:17 PM
would love to go but im getting married that day it wouldnt really fly to well... good luck

Sea-V
05-18-09, 06:07 PM
My tuner/builder is having an open house/customer appreciation day at his shop in Bridgewater, MA for anyone who wants to cruise by. Currently, I am the only V in his customer base - mostly Vettes, Camaros ..etc. 2 dyno pulls for $60. 9:00am to 5pm. Google Slowhawk Performance for directions & more info.

:cool2: That sounds great. I'm really going to try to be there. I've been looking for a good tuner in MA. That's less then a hour away for me. What kind of tunes/builds has he done on your "V" or other cars of yours? I checked out their website it looks good. I have an "05 V" too it's been my DD since new in "05". I have 38,000+ mi it's in great shape. It's no longer my DD and it's time for some fun.:D. PM me if your going to be there maybe we can hook up.:burn:
Sea-:v: