: STS Spoiler

megeebee
07-14-04, 03:53 PM
I just picked up my brouchure. After condisering things I decided that the V6 Luxury Performance Package would be the way to go. That is until I read at the bottom of the list of features included:"Rear Spoiler". My heart sank. Anyone want to join in me in a letter writing campaign for a "Delete Spoiler" option?

1toycad
07-14-04, 04:18 PM
I just picked up my brouchure. After condisering things I decided that the V6 Luxury Performance Package would be the way to go. That is until I read at the bottom of the list of features included:"Rear Spoiler". My heart sank. Anyone want to join in me in a letter writing campaign for a "Delete Spoiler" option?
A spoiler does not seem to fit the character of the car. I like the discreet spoiler-lip on my 1999 Seville. Anything else would be too much I think.

Slick V
07-14-04, 04:35 PM
I think I recall seeing that the spoiler is only for cars that top speed is greater then 135mph. You can get one with out a spoiler but your speed limiter will be 134 or 135mph.

Brett
07-14-04, 05:03 PM
according to the ordering guide,the spoiler only comes with v6 1sc and v8 1sf, 1sg