: So Cal friday night meetings

heavymetals
05-16-09, 02:07 PM
http://local.yahoo.com/info-20503744-ruby-s-redondo-redondo-beach

Every Friday throughout the summer evening from 5 pm to 10 pm
Ruby's in the Redondo Beach Marina, (http://www.rbmarina.com/index.html) hosts an antique car show.
See some beautiful classic cars and enjoy great food and socializing with your neighbors and meet new friends.

Is anyone up to meeting here on a friday?

DisposableHero
05-16-09, 02:59 PM
I'm not a real fan of meets where there are classics meeting already. Just a bad vibe from them. I went with some mustangs to the bobs big boy in burbank one time where classics meet every Saturday and parking was impossible.

mpunklil
05-16-09, 03:01 PM
if i can get my suspension right and shifter bushings by then, absolutely. I have a feeling i wont have my endlinks by then, so maybe the next weekend. what part of socal are you in?

mpunklil
05-16-09, 03:01 PM
I'm not a real fan of meets where there are classics meeting already. Just a bad vibe from them. I went with some mustangs to the bobs big boy in burbank one time where classics meet every Saturday and parking was impossible.

thats why you gotta be the bigger a$$hole lol jk

CTS-Voodoo
05-16-09, 05:01 PM
Why dont we all just meet up at the Escondido car cruise that happens every friday night. Theres a ton (hundreds) of hot rods, customs, new cars, vettes, you name it.

mpunklil
05-16-09, 06:39 PM
Im seriously down for whatever, u tell me the time and the place and ill be there w/n a 100 mile radius of my city. Cant exactly go 100 miles west though, id only get 5 miles and hit some big thing of water called the pacific...what is that thing anyways??

heavymetals
05-16-09, 10:51 PM
The other meet is at the end of the month in Dana Point.

The Ruby's deal is a summer thing and the beach weather brings out the cuties too.;)

The burger is pretty good also.

Just trying to get some interest in a meet minus the drive.

CTS-Voodoo
05-16-09, 11:53 PM
See I would be down, but thats a bit of a trek on the regular.