: Pumped with the V right now....

FactoryFast
05-16-09, 01:06 AM
Had a great day today. My friend called about 1030am to go check out a Vette shop not to far from our town. He has a 2002 Z06. http://www.vettetech.com/

When we got close to the place it was all residential. We called the guy and he works out of his house garage with 3 lifts. Unfortunately, he was out in a Maggied C6 with errands to run so were gonna go back there on Sunday morning to discuss options for both of our LS6 powerplants.

Just a couple hours ago I took a ride out with the previously mentioned 02 Z06 and a 515whp Supercharged Stang. Made it out to Middletown show which was burnout central lol. Good time checkin out all the cars. I repped with a textbook drift move upon departure.

I was very pleased with how well the V kept up with the guys I rode with. It made me fall in love with the car a little bit more today.

Warranty is up in 5 weeks.

Prepare the Financal Department... engage the mod drive.

rand49er
05-16-09, 07:21 AM
Nice Saturday morning read. :thumbsup:

So, what's on your list?

CIWS
05-16-09, 09:54 AM
Ohhh no warranty, you can be possessed by the worst demons from Mod Hell :lildevil:

CTSV_510
05-16-09, 10:26 AM
You have been away from forced induction for too long now...must go back...must go back....

FWIW, I had 3 months left of my warranty when I said F it and threw the maggie on. :lildevil:

I see that vettetech guy likes MP122s...

Cowan480
05-16-09, 10:33 AM
You have been away from forced induction for too long now...must go back...must go back....

FWIW, I had 3 months left of my warranty when I said F it and threw the maggie on. :lildevil:

I see that vettetech guy likes MP122s...

Dont wait!!! MOD NOW!!! :lildevil:

atdeneve
05-16-09, 03:10 PM
The V is always happiest when it's let loose.

814V
05-16-09, 03:15 PM
the V is the only car that i have owned that will put a smile on my face every day

AG'S-V
05-16-09, 11:20 PM
the V is the only car that i have owned that will put a smile on my face every day

This...:)

ccextra1976
05-16-09, 11:24 PM
It puts a smile on my face even more when I give people a ride that don't expect the "bad cad" to come out and violently kick them in the seat and the ass out:eek: the look on their face is priceless and my smile is huge:)

FactoryFast
05-17-09, 12:00 AM
Im pretty :drunk: right now...drove this car like 300miles today...total pleasure, even with the rough stuff the 5 boroughs can dish out. Gonna call tomorrow @ 9am....