Cadillac Owners Forum banner

stock chrome wheels

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  JD03Cobra 
#1 ·
hey guys, I am considering somehow switching from my stock silver cts-v rims to the chrome ones. I read a thread somewhere on here about doing a trade somewhere? I have some scratches and curbing on my wheels, can I still make a trade somewhere? Where do I go to do this?

Also, I couldn't find any pictures of a black V with these chrome wheels anywhere on this forum, anyone got any pics I can see?

Thanks

#2 ·
Vendor on E-bay does this...search "cts v wheels". Thats one option.

#4 ·
Ditto.. there are lots of black Vs with chrome wheels, and lots of pics here.

Plate the aluminum wheels if you must... they are pretty.. but they must be kept clean and protected at all times

If you do a chrome exchange make sure you get a trusted plater that will do a very good job.

#6 ·
I already did what you want to do. I did my trade with lawheel.com. I did it sometime in 2007 and the wheels still look great. At that time too, the swap was only $575.00. I had some curb rash but not enough to matter I guess cause I didn't get charged more for the trade.

Do it! :thumbsup:

These shots were from a month ago, after my suspension and brake work.

#7 ·
I already did what you want to do. I did my trade with lawheel.com. I did it sometime in 2007 and the wheels still look great. At that time too, the swap was only $575.00. I had some curb rash but not enough to matter I guess cause I didn't get charged more for the trade.

Do it! :thumbsup:

These shots were from a month ago, after my suspension and brake work.

DAMN! gotta love those H&R springs!!!!!!
I want chrome again :cool:

#8 ·
Gosh I love chrome stockers :crybaby: :beer: :sadeyes:

#9 ·
I'll give you a great deal on my chrome stockers LUVMY04V!!!

#11 ·
Chrome looks sick on black!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.