Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Worth it $$$$$ ?

801 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  tommy compton 
#1 ·
have been shopping around for a V, i was holding out for an 06 but a couple 05's have come around my area.
i just missed one with 39k for 21,500.00, i would have scooped that one up but someone beat me to it.
Now there is another available with 19k on it for 24,885.00 firm, seems a tad high for an 05 but it sure doesn't have many miles on it. it has fg2 suspension and zoomers cat back. thing is i found an ad saying it was 21,952.00 then i click on it and it says he wants 26,000.00 for it.
talked to him on the phone and he says 24,885.00 firm. also says he's had no warranty work done (rear end is holding up i guess).
so i guess i'm asking is that a fair price for that low of miles?

#3 ·
i guess i should mention i live in canada, the pricing is in us funds, but we do pay a tad higher for cars. i also know a guy that imports cars from the us on demand, maybe i should talk to him to see what he can find. it's the guy's wife's car, he said he 60, so no warranty work does concern me seeing as i know i won't be babying the drive train like they probably did.

#5 ·
Tell me how the zoomers sounds if you are local to the guy, I am thinking about getting them! Sorry for the OT, lol.

edit*
I just bought my 05 for 26k and a 4yr 48k extended warranty... It is a bit expensive but I went car max so whatever, lol. Sucks.

#6 ·
i hate looking at these threads.. :v:'s tank! worst vehicle i have ever owned as far as resale goes.. i purchased my 05 a year ago and it booked for something around 30k

im so afraid to see what its worth now lol.. im not even gonna look

#11 ·
oh ya it was 49k not 39k km, i know it's the car from the LS6 on the bumper. ya i've been looking, not too many listed in canada (auto trader) i liked that that one doesn't have a spoiler (nit picking) It must have only been a window of a couple weeks where he relisted it at a lower price.
Enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.