: This thread has nothing to do about Caddies, but about me...

Kingoftypos
05-11-09, 01:40 AM
Ok, ok. I've been asked in some threads. And then been told in private messages. That I need to live up to my name. King of typos that is. So I just wanted to get your input on this. Should I feel threaten??? Nah, I'm just kidding. The truth is, back in the mid 90's. I had webtv, for some of you know yeah I know funnny. For those who don't, it's like a porthole to the internet on your tv. The major down fall for webtv is the wireless keyboard. It was not by RF, but it was by IR. Just like you remote for your tv, dvd player or what not. So I needed a line of site for it to work. Well I used it on a pillow or on my bed, so every time I would type I would make a mistake here and there. Also I was finding that I was changging the batteries once a month.

The odd thing is, after a couple of months on webtv. I came up with this nickname, kingoftypos. And for some reason, as soon as I applied for it and got it on webtv. My typos had slowiy went away. Now, over 10 days later. I hardly make any typos. But when I don't know how to spell a word or two. My nickname is the easiest thing that I can point to and say "Sorry, but I am the king of typos.":rolleyes:

Click here, and drag to highlight the below...
By the way. I made some typos in this thread. But only after I typed it out. Because I can not force myself to make typos any more. lol Lets see how many of you can find them and be correct. How many and where.......to here.

KOY

the cadillac kid
05-11-09, 11:28 AM
ibtm

Coma
05-11-09, 11:35 AM
ibl

~ ~

craigtone@centurytel
05-11-09, 12:57 PM
OMG! Thanks so much for clearing this up ... now I can sleep at night again!

:thepan:

chico
05-11-09, 06:09 PM
:helpless::lock:

certifydg
05-11-09, 10:38 PM
thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life reading this.
:ripped:

concorso
05-11-09, 10:43 PM
this is so elton john...

the cadillac kid
05-11-09, 11:53 PM
This is... still in the CTS forum :hmm:

Kingoftypos
05-11-09, 11:58 PM
My name is Bat Man.

the cadillac kid
05-12-09, 12:00 AM
:batman: ?

:worship:

YuraB
05-12-09, 12:47 AM
Ok, ok. I've been asked in some threads. And then been told in private messages
. That I need to live up to my name. King of typos that is. So I just wanted to get your input on this. Should I feel threaten??? Nah, I'm just kidding. The truth is, back in the mid 90's. I had webtv, for some of you know yeah I know funnny. For those who don't, it's like a porthole to the internet on your tv. The major down fall for webtv is the wireless
keyboard. It was not by RF, but it was by IR. Just like you remote for your tv, dvd player or what not. So I needed a line of site for it to work. Well I used it on a pillow or on my bed, so every time I would type I would make a mistake here and there. Also I was finding that I was changging the batteries once a month.

This is by far the most pointless thread on this forum. who the f cares about ur webtv keyboard and ur typos?

CIWS
05-12-09, 07:25 AM
http://www.ciws.net/smiles/batman.gif This thread makes Batman cry (on the inside)

Destroyer
05-12-09, 07:30 AM
Ok, ok. I've been asked in some threads. And then been told in private messages. That I need to live up to my name. King of typos that is. So I just wanted to get your input on this. Should I feel threaten??? Nah, I'm just kidding. The truth is, back in the mid 90's. I had webtv, for some of you know yeah I know funnny. For those who don't, it's like a porthole to the internet on your tv. The major down fall for webtv is the wireless keyboard. It was not by RF, but it was by IR. Just like you remote for your tv, dvd player or what not. So I needed a line of site for it to work. Well I used it on a pillow or on my bed, so every time I would type I would make a mistake here and there. Also I was finding that I was changging the batteries once a month.

The odd thing is, after a couple of months on webtv. I came up with this nickname, kingoftypos. And for some reason, as soon as I applied for it and got it on webtv. My typos had slowiy went away. Now, over 10 days later. I hardly make any typos. But when I don't know how to spell a word or two. My nickname is the easiest thing that I can point to and say "Sorry, but I am the king of typos.":rolleyes:

Click here, and drag to highlight the below...
By the way. I made some typos in this thread. But only after I typed it out. Because I can not force myself to make typos any more. lol Lets see how many of you can find them and be correct. How many and where.......to here.

KOYName should be changed to "KingOfBadSpellingAndPunctuation" :thepan::thumbsup:

RightTurn
05-12-09, 10:53 AM
:yawn:

Rodya234
05-12-09, 11:47 AM
..........I think I just lost half my brain cells. :confused:

the cadillac kid
05-12-09, 11:47 AM
hey artie

CTSV_Rob
05-12-09, 11:49 AM
I would like to thank kid for telling me about this thread.

CTSV_Rob
05-12-09, 11:49 AM
hey artie!!!

the cadillac kid
05-12-09, 11:53 AM
i love t3h arties :drool:

dkozloski
05-12-09, 01:18 PM
Web TV is the suck.

billc83
05-12-09, 02:12 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Tony Show
05-12-09, 03:43 PM
Web TV is the suck.

This thread is the suck.

gary88
05-12-09, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the suck!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/gheb88/jarhead2.jpg

93DevilleUSMC
05-12-09, 04:35 PM
You can't type. We don't care.

RightTurn
05-12-09, 04:52 PM
hey artie

hey artie!!!

i love t3h arties :drool:

Oh hai, guise. :wave:

the cadillac kid
05-12-09, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the suck!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/gheb88/jarhead2.jpg

+points for jarhead reference :lol:

the cadillac kid
05-12-09, 05:58 PM
Oh hai, guise. :wave:

you causing trouble in the lounge arties? :alchi:

AMGoff
05-12-09, 07:12 PM
Christ on a stick...

I want this guy's address... I'm billing him for the minute of my life I'll never get back.

RightTurn
05-12-09, 07:49 PM
you causing trouble in the lounge arties? :alchi:

Nuh-uh. :alchi:

93DevilleUSMC
05-12-09, 07:50 PM
While you're at it, Adam, have him asassinated!

the cadillac kid
05-12-09, 07:52 PM
Nuh-uh. :alchi:

SpellCheck found a couple typos in your post :shhh:

RightTurn
05-12-09, 07:57 PM
Don't make me flash my badge. Srsly.

Ranger
05-12-09, 08:37 PM
Why did I just read this. :hmm:

the cadillac kid
05-12-09, 08:39 PM
Don't make me flash my badge. Srsly.

you said ''flash'' :eyebrow:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-12-09, 09:30 PM
With a screen name like that, I think of one person and one person only: FredMaxwell. :nono:

billc83
05-12-09, 09:36 PM
Teh coffey guy?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-12-09, 09:42 PM
No, good lord no. That Fredmaxwell was one sick ****. A legend in his own time. I mean the kinda guy that tucks his dick in between his legs and dances around naked to "Like A Virgin". The kinda guy that would kill a girl, take her skin and make a lampshade. The kinda guy that would eat Burger King....and LIKE it! :eek:

Ranger
05-12-09, 10:51 PM
Definitely not "The Fred". One strange dude, but :thehand: easy on BK. That's probably my favorite burger.

orconn
05-12-09, 11:15 PM
Christ on a stick...

I want this guy's address... I'm billing him for the minute of my life I'll never get back.

Is there a Guido hiding in this statement? Perhaps South Jersey is not Guido free after all!

the cadillac kid
05-13-09, 12:40 AM
this is one of the VERY few times that I am rooting for the Lakers and celtics... two teams that, as a NY/NJ-er, I normally hate.

lakers are crushing houston right now... sry arties!