Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Any info on the spring set up here?

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  silver02stang 
#1 ·
This looks to be the perfect stance in my opinion. My head is spinning from reading all the threads about ride height and springs. Some I think ride are just a bit too low, others are lowered but still too high. LUVMY04V - you're running Eibachs right? Sportline or Sport? Anywho - here's the pic. I hope someone knows the specs on this ride.

See less See more
#2 ·
This looks to be the perfect stance in my opinion. My head is spinning from reading all the threads about ride height and springs. Some I think ride are just a bit too low, others are lowered but still too high. LUVMY04V - you're running Eibachs right? Sportline or Sport? Anywho - here's the pic. I hope someone knows the specs on this ride.
Not sure what he is running but its onebadcad's ride.

I have H&R's and the stance is perfect IMO .... PERFECT

There are a bunch of pics in my album too btw

#12 ·
Uh oh :stirpot:packer fan!? :eek:LOL

I would love to come up there but I don't think i will be tracking my car. If you are ever coming down rt 39 I work just east of rochelle too so feel free to hit me up if your ever in the area. I grew up here and go to chicago alot too so let me know if ur in the area for sure:thumbsup: Oh yeah and my best friend lives in Byron so if you go to 1/4 mile your car there let me know too

#13 ·
If your particular about how low you want it, just go with ground control. Then adjust it how ever you like. Depending on tire size, and road quality, the perfect look may not be the perfect ride.
With the 500/550 spring rates, it will be very close to stock ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.