Cadillac Owners Forum banner

nj upholstry???? i want suede steering wheel

889 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  c4ss 
#1 ·
want to know if anybody knows of any great upholstry shops or people in nj or not too far from me... i really want to do my steering wheel in suede!! i have gotten in and out of the v a few times and scratched the leather with my knife from it being in my pocket...

my friend has a lambo SL and it is a carbon steering wheel with suede (well full suede interior at that) but i love the feel and the look. going to get the shift boot done in alcantara with seat color stitching from REDLINE and i think the wheel will also look bad as hell and feel great... esspecially during spirited driving!!!!

thanks

#4 ·
swade :drool:

#5 ·
lol yes napped finished leather or a variety of fabrics with a brushed finish steering wheel is what i want... didnt ask redline... ordered my suede shift boot from them last nite...i really want someone to just recover mine... or i'd like a nice aftermarket one... IDK!!

#8 ·
wow pep boy fresh!! :rice:

#10 ·
I'd like to see one done in swayde too. It reminds me of the M3's wheel :)

How hard are the wheels to take off without blowing the bag? Maybe you could pull it off and send it in somewhere.

#11 ·
yea here we go... i knew if i dug through my detailing pics i'd find one... here is my friend's (and now boss) superleggera interior... now for those of us that love napped-finished leather or a variety of fabrics with a brushed finish, you will love this... and if you love carbon too...

#12 ·
I mean the sw-ade in minimalism seems nice, like on the steering wheel on the new V for instance. That's cool, but this right here just seems like overkill to me. Almost like it's too Snoop Dogg, Pimp My Ride, sw-ade EVERYWHERE-esk. I just don't think I could do all that napped-finished leather, or a variety of fabrics with a brushed finish :helpless:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.