Cadillac Owners Forum banner

SRP two-tone pedal install (pics)

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  ccextra1976 
#1 ·
Got these in the mail while I was in Japan/Korea and installed them today. Thought I would throw up a couple of pics for everyone.

These are a good product, and the install took about 45 minutes. The only issue I had was the included allen bolts for the ebrake where a little short. I PM'd SRP and I'm sure they will resolve the issue. Other than that I will let the pictures do the talking. Tons of stlyes to choose from check the sticky out.

Steve

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

See less See more
#3 ·
I like those!

#4 ·
thanks

also I got the bar stock on my door when I got home:thumbsup: thank you so much...I really do owe you a few beers one night...
send me your paypal name again please..(for shipping)

#5 ·
Dont worry about it!

#6 ·
OK...beer it is then!!

So i heard you and mike nice are going to line-em' up soon:sneaky:

#7 ·
Oh maybe one of these days. The guy would be alright but I'm so sick if every freakin thread having a post in it thats says ya meeeeen! Or turbo this, turbo that. F**K! I'm sick of it! lol I want to kick his ass just to shut him up lol I'm also going to upgrade to a 122 in the near future so that should just about do it. But then he would just blame it on all my modzzzzz ya meeeen pimp daddy fo shizzle!

#8 ·
i agree...I mean i give the guy credit for doing something different...if he had a better approach he might have been able to market the system but o'well...no one like someone that is so full of himself that see past his own bullshit

#9 ·
SRP's e brake pedal is a hassel...

it took me a few tries to figure out how to mount it..SRP doesn't provide long enough bolts for it.. they kept telling me that i had to remove the rubber e brake cover but i couldn't figure out how to remove it, i dont think its even possible with out hacking it apart.. so i just installed the e brake over the stock cover... with some blots i scrounged up and painted matte black

the two tone is not my style,but look good:thumbsup: i have the regular ones, they match the oem finish very nicely

#10 ·
ya....I'm going to just go get longer bolts for the ebrake and call it a day..if that pad does come off I don't want to hassle with tearing it apart....overall they look nice...I had a hard time between mine and the regular ones...but since I have a blacked out car I went with the two tone

#11 ·
Those really look good! I like mine with the silver, but I like those just 'cause they're different ... nice!

Tbjs would congratulate you on NOT doing your e-brake. :highfive: He despised doing the e-brake.

Even though I did mine, I still miss tbjs. :crying2:

#12 ·
Thanks, I got them because they were a "new" style and different...

maybe one day jim will be back....although global warming isn't going to help hell freezing over:histeric:

#13 ·
These look great. I probably should have went with SRP. I think my pedals cost me a lot more, but I wanted to have the heel-toe gas pedal too. That thing is great. It's like longer on the left side and makes rev-matching super easy. Don't think SRP carried them back when I wanted to do it though :annoyed:

#14 ·
I cannot get that rev matching/heel toe thing down...it drives me nuts...I either apply to much brake pressure or bring the revs to high.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.