: SRP two-tone pedal install (pics)

ccextra1976
05-10-09, 08:16 PM
Got these in the mail while I was in Japan/Korea and installed them today. Thought I would throw up a couple of pics for everyone.

These are a good product, and the install took about 45 minutes. The only issue I had was the included allen bolts for the ebrake where a little short. I PM'd SRP and I'm sure they will resolve the issue. Other than that I will let the pictures do the talking. Tons of stlyes to choose from check the sticky out.

Steve

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu262/05badcad/DSC01246.jpg
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu262/05badcad/DSC01247.jpg

SoJersey05V
05-10-09, 08:19 PM
man they look good...

ctsv154
05-10-09, 08:24 PM
I like those!

ccextra1976
05-10-09, 08:28 PM
I like those!

thanks

also I got the bar stock on my door when I got home:thumbsup: thank you so much...I really do owe you a few beers one night...
send me your paypal name again please..(for shipping)

ctsv154
05-10-09, 08:41 PM
Dont worry about it!

ccextra1976
05-10-09, 08:43 PM
Dont worry about it!

OK...beer it is then!!

So i heard you and mike nice are going to line-em' up soon:sneaky:

ctsv154
05-10-09, 08:52 PM
Oh maybe one of these days. The guy would be alright but I'm so sick if every freakin thread having a post in it thats says ya meeeeen! Or turbo this, turbo that. F**K! I'm sick of it! lol I want to kick his ass just to shut him up lol I'm also going to upgrade to a 122 in the near future so that should just about do it. But then he would just blame it on all my modzzzzz ya meeeen pimp daddy fo shizzle!

ccextra1976
05-10-09, 10:52 PM
Oh maybe one of these days. The guy would be alright but I'm so sick if every freakin thread having a post in it thats says ya meeeeen! Or turbo this, turbo that. F**K! I'm sick of it! lol I want to kick his ass just to shut him up lol I'm also going to upgrade to a 122 in the near future so that should just about do it. But then he would just blame it on all my modzzzzz ya meeeen pimp daddy fo shizzle!

i agree...I mean i give the guy credit for doing something different...if he had a better approach he might have been able to market the system but o'well...no one like someone that is so full of himself that see past his own bullshit

shadybx7
05-11-09, 12:50 PM
SRP's e brake pedal is a hassel...

it took me a few tries to figure out how to mount it..SRP doesn't provide long enough bolts for it.. they kept telling me that i had to remove the rubber e brake cover but i couldn't figure out how to remove it, i dont think its even possible with out hacking it apart.. so i just installed the e brake over the stock cover... with some blots i scrounged up and painted matte black

the two tone is not my style,but look good:thumbsup: i have the regular ones, they match the oem finish very nicely

ccextra1976
05-11-09, 01:31 PM
SRP's e brake pedal is a hassel...

it took me a few tries to figure out how to mount it..SRP doesn't provide long enough bolts for it.. they kept telling me that i had to remove the rubber e brake cover but i couldn't figure out how to remove it, i dont think its even possible with out hacking it apart.. so i just installed the e brake over the stock cover... with some blots i scrounged up and painted matte black

the two tone is not my style,but look good:thumbsup: i have the regular ones, they match the oem finish very nicely

ya....I'm going to just go get longer bolts for the ebrake and call it a day..if that pad does come off I don't want to hassle with tearing it apart....overall they look nice...I had a hard time between mine and the regular ones...but since I have a blacked out car I went with the two tone

rand49er
05-11-09, 05:33 PM
Those really look good! I like mine with the silver, but I like those just 'cause they're different ... nice!

Tbjs would congratulate you on NOT doing your e-brake. :highfive: He despised doing the e-brake.

Even though I did mine, I still miss tbjs. :crying2:

ccextra1976
05-11-09, 05:43 PM
Those really look good! I like mine with the silver, but I like those just 'cause they're different ... nice!

Tbjs would congratulate you on NOT doing your e-brake. :highfive: He despised doing the e-brake.

Thanks, I got them because they were a "new" style and different...

maybe one day jim will be back....although global warming isn't going to help hell freezing over:histeric:

c4ss
05-11-09, 07:17 PM
These look great. I probably should have went with SRP. I think my pedals cost me a lot more, but I wanted to have the heel-toe gas pedal too. That thing is great. It's like longer on the left side and makes rev-matching super easy. Don't think SRP carried them back when I wanted to do it though :annoyed:

ccextra1976
05-11-09, 10:56 PM
These look great. I probably should have went with SRP. I think my pedals cost me a lot more, but I wanted to have the heel-toe gas pedal too. That thing is great. It's like longer on the left side and makes rev-matching super easy. Don't think SRP carried them back when I wanted to do it though :annoyed:

I cannot get that rev matching/heel toe thing down...it drives me nuts...I either apply to much brake pressure or bring the revs to high.....

c4ss
05-12-09, 12:34 AM
I cannot get that rev matching/heel toe thing down...it drives me nuts...I either apply to much brake pressure or bring the revs to high.....

The pedal makes it a lot easier because you can use the side of your foot better. Honestly man, the best way to learn it is to just practice on a turn everyday. I have this one turn by my house that I would practice on that was perfect for doing it on and I would go by it on my way back from school. Once you get good at it, it becomes second nature. Good for the track too :thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
05-16-09, 01:05 AM

Thanks Rand! Actually, the black looks so understated, he probably could've installed the e-brake, too, and looked OK. maybe...

nmaier2201
05-16-09, 01:21 AM
tbjs welcome back

ccextra1976
05-17-09, 12:14 AM
Thanks Rand! Actually, the black looks so understated, he probably could've installed the e-brake, too, and looked OK. maybe...

I actually have it drilled for the peddle but bolts were too short...i will get longer ones when aI get back from texas next week...if it looks like poo it's comming off