: Engine Pic in GM high tech

rlj5
05-10-09, 09:47 AM
Someone called me an asked if saw the new GM high tech article ,
"14 hottest boost combo's on pump gas"
I said no, but I'd look at it.
Guess who's engine bay pic is at the top of the list. Has no names or what car it is. Just picture & basic specs.
To bad it doesn't give the V any press on this. Just an unknown engine bay

liqidvenom
05-10-09, 10:06 AM
cool do you have a link?

two other questions, does your hood leak water and if so does anything get damaged? also have you taken your car down the 1/4 yet to see what it can do?

MauiV
05-10-09, 10:10 AM
I saw the pic the other day. It lists the shops/engine builders and some minor info. I think your EPP setup was the highest listed HP of those featured.

rlj5
05-10-09, 10:17 AM
cool do you have a link?

two other questions, does your hood leak water and if so does anything get damaged? also have you taken your car down the 1/4 yet to see what it can do?

1) I couldn't find the article on the on line magazine, Just in the paperback.
Don't know how long it is before the new stuff goes on line. If anyone else finds it on there site let us know

2) No, Because it doesn't go out in the rain, But if it did go out it would leak at the heat extraction vents "there open"

3) No, But startin to warm up enough now to think about getting that done soon.

lollygagger8
05-12-09, 11:42 AM
1) But startin to warm up enough now to think about getting that done soon.

You going to Indy, Muncie, or where? Let me know when you plan on going man, I'd love to come watch and hang out with ya

rand49er
05-12-09, 02:34 PM
Got that issue a few days ago. It got behind another magazine in the bathroom. :D Dug it out and checked the pic. REALLY nice setup, but you'd have to know what it looks like under a V's hood (battery location, fuse box location, etc) to even know it is a V.

Oh, and btw, I figure there's somewhere near 10,000+ HP in those 14 cars/motors. :eek:

DisposableHero
05-13-09, 02:35 AM
link any one?

wait4me
05-13-09, 12:13 PM
http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/events/0803gm_nmca_auto_show_lsx_shootout/photo_04.html

trambow
05-13-09, 01:01 PM
Wow I need that in my V. Jesse, I was thinking since that one is almost done. We should prob trade so you can start on a new project.

wait4me
05-13-09, 02:02 PM
:D My son likes this car the best out of the others we have. I dont think he will let me give it up. Well not till he is 16.. lol

lollygagger8
05-13-09, 03:56 PM
Holy crap, I didn't know you were in Warsaw man!! We're going to all have to get together....you, Bob, me, Ted, and whoever else!

uwood
05-13-09, 05:14 PM
What are you doing for the rear to hold that much power?

CTSV_510
05-13-09, 05:20 PM
Randy - can you scan this for us???