Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Just for fun..New donut Video see inside!

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  814V 
#1 ·

I dont know how to put the video up but only put the hiper link in post. I had to let off the gas a couple of times due to the hoop. The very last spin was in 2nd gear.

Anyway.. fun stuff!!

#2 ·
nevermind.. looks like it worked!!

#9 ·
WTF is a basketball goal? :lol:

Nice vid Cowan. Saying bye to the old tires or are you breakin in the new ones?

#5 ·
Brembo, magnaflow, Comp CAMS, GM performance, Elbrach Springs, K&N, ect. They are all from my mods. I stickered it up for a car show.

#6 ·
got a close up of those stickers? I'm curious how it looks close up

#8 ·
Well that picture sux. It's too small. Im at work right now and I don't have my laptop..I will throw some pics up tonight.

#7 ·
Here is my "Tiffany"

I was looking for the stickers but here are the first two of many that are on there.

Cowan

Attachments

#11 ·
Nice Vid! Is that a Virginia Tech front plate? GO HOKIES :highfive:

#13 ·
Hmmm...I think I like the stickers. Not sure though.

#15 ·
Thanks. Im going to make more soon!! haha

#16 ·
I like the sticker idea. and I think it looks neat on a black V. I also have a black V... What I really wanted to do was get some stickers made in white... so it would look just like yours but a little more uniform color-wise.... I never found a place that would do it for cheap. I was hoping to keep the same design, make them all white and size them to be roughly the same size....made out of vinyl or something.... it ended up being too much work just for show...so I bagged it. thx for the pic posting. Nice

#21 ·
#24 ·
WTF?!?!?!? I attempt to do this for the first time and break my F#$%ing car! I bought this car because I was supposed to be able to do this kind of sh#$...

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

looks great spinnin!!!!

Not a fan of the stickers tho. just my humble...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.