Cadillac Owners Forum banner

FINALLY got a set of accessory wheels

968 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 ·
Well after looking for a couple years, I finally picked up a set. Spent 5 hours in the car to get them home. I like my stockers better, but couldn't pass these up for $700. Sooo, I think I'll mount my second set of r-compounds on them. I now have 4 sets of wheels for this car. :bonkers: I think I've gone overboard LOL.

#2 ·
I now have 4 sets of wheels for this car. I think I've gone overboard
yes.

$700 for all four? Nice, are they in good shape?

#5 ·
Great shape. A little dirty on the inside but they'll be cleaned up tomorrow.

great deal!! im jealous

Pic? come on! if your the original picture whore you have really dropped off your game:duck:
lol I need to clean them up first.

If you ever feel like getting rid of one of those 4 sets, pm me
I've got 2 sets of r-compounds and a set for the street. I'm selling my Mille Miglias with Blizzaks, but I already have a pending deal for $1800 CAD.

#3 ·
great deal!! im jealous

Pic? come on! if your the original picture whore you have really dropped off your game:duck:

#14 ·
What he said ^^^^. Definitely polished, not chrome. You can even see where the polishing is somewhat incomplete on the sides of the spokes. And they have to be clear-coated, otherwise that polished aluminum would oxidize in short order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.