: From your original picture whore...

Jon
05-01-09, 09:33 PM
Took a whole bunch yesterday... My desktop is down so I'm on my laptop, so only 1 pic posted.

http://www.jon04ctsv.com/images/IMG_3668.jpg

DisposableHero
05-01-09, 10:05 PM
hid fogs? nice.. what brightness?

Jon
05-01-09, 10:08 PM
8000k fogs and low beams. I think I was the first or second person here to do the HID fogs.

LUVMY04V
05-01-09, 10:09 PM
nicccceeee everybody loves a pic whore :highfive:(or at least i do)

Car looks super clean but having mine lowered now and not seeing those ugly grey wheel wells makes the car look not only way better but cleaner as well. And i know you and me Jon .. We Like a clean car :rolleyes:

Btw I guarantee H&r will not effect ride quality

Jon
05-01-09, 10:17 PM
nicccceeee everybody loves a pic whore :highfive:(or at least i do)

Car looks super clean but having mine lowered now and not seeing those ugly grey wheel wells makes the car look not only way better but cleaner as well. And i know you and me Jon .. We Like a clean car :rolleyes:

Btw I guarantee H&r will not effect ride quality
Thanks. Not sure what I'm going to do about ride height... I'm ok with the stock height... Could be a little lower, but most of the kits I've seen are too low. Plus my exhaust hangs down pretty damn low up front. I also just bought some accessory wheels for my 2nd set of r-compounds sooo... Yeah, need to save my cash lol.

rand49er
05-01-09, 11:08 PM
'Bout time, Jon. :highfive:

So, you've finally got that car out of storage and on the road. 'Bout time.

Nice pic, btw.

ahahnu
05-02-09, 08:17 PM
I was wondering when you were gonna start. You have a big vacuum sealer in your garage don't you? Just pull right in....

Jon
05-04-09, 12:23 AM
I was wondering when you were gonna start. You have a big vacuum sealer in your garage don't you? Just pull right in....
LOL yes, yes I do :D

ahahnu
05-04-09, 12:26 AM
What do you do? Do you have a buffer and compounds? Besides not drive it in foul weather...

Jon
05-04-09, 12:31 AM
What do you do? Do you have a buffer and compounds? Besides not drive it in foul weather...
I don't use any buffer or compounds on it. It's all Zaino applied by hand.

When I wash my car, I use a mit instead of a brush. 2 buckets of water, one for clean water, one to rinse the mit. After the wash I use Z5 detail spray on it.

Everytime I'm done driving the car I dust it off with my California car duster. Sometimes I'll just wipe it down with Z5 detail spray too.

ahahnu
05-04-09, 12:36 AM
Honestly (!) do you get swirl marks?

My car's a dd, and has some swirl marks, but pretty small from what it contends with. Agravates me to no end, but can't be helped.

Jon
05-04-09, 03:25 AM
Honestly (!) do you get swirl marks?

My car's a dd, and has some swirl marks, but pretty small from what it contends with. Agravates me to no end, but can't be helped.
Nope. My paint's like glass. I'm sure you could have a reputable detailer get rid of the swirls. I personally wouldn't try it myself since I have no experience with buffers.

ahahnu
05-07-09, 07:30 PM
I can't really complain. It looks good for 90,000 miles. Definately looks half its age. I even washed it today, it's rained for a week straight, and will untill atleast Saturday! The cleaner you keep it the easier it is to keep clean.

814V
05-07-09, 08:50 PM
looks good! i would have bought black if i didnt live in the middle of the desert

shadybx7
05-07-09, 11:34 PM
i demand more pictures of that mint 04V, i have been patient long enough.. put out dammit or your title should be revoked :D

:postpics:

Jon
05-07-09, 11:36 PM
i demand more pictures of that mint 04V, i have been patient long enough.. put out dammit or your title should be revoked :D

:postpics:
Hmmmm.... Let's see what I can do