Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 66 replies 14 participants last post by  GMBOUND 
#1 ·
Let's meet all the new owners.

May 28th, HWY290 and Spring Cypress, in the movie theater parking lot... there are usually quite a few cars that meet there in the evenings.

Anyone up for it? :)

#2 ·
If it were a Friday or Saturday night I may be inclined to attend. Cant do the middle of the week meets 250 miles away.

#4 ·
good point whisler... very good point.

ok so how about this - should we decide which day we can do first? i'm booked every saturday for the next 2 months... fridays work for me though. not sure of any car meets unfortunately, so we wouldn't be able to meet with them, however even if we all just meet for dinner somewhere and then go cruise for a little bit, that's always a blast :)

#11 ·
no, sorry, and usually i'm always the first to spot Vs.

must've been on the phone or something :/

OH - there's a guy that works in the building right next to mine that drives another black V. it might have been him. but now that i think about it, usually we come up west little york between 290 and beltway. i do go down gessner quite a bit though. we're the only 2 Vs in the area that i know of though

#18 ·
one day it'd be nice to meet some other v owners...but i've got two issues:

1.) my v is currently undergoing $13500 worth of work to fix some serious hail damage
2.) you houston guys are 2.5hrs away, so weekdays are tough

where are all the austin v owners??

#22 ·
I can't make it this Thursday. On a sidenote, I should have my hyperblack Torque's this Friday or Monday. Now I just need to decide who I'll use to change the tires and sensors. Also, I will have 3 OEM wheels for sale in the very near future. I'm keeping one for a spare.

#28 ·
#29 ·
Three things:
1) Yes, I'm still planning on thursday if any of ya'll want to. We just need to come up with a place and time. Any suggestions?
2) Whisler - there's a very good chance I'll be able to go on june 14th :D I have a meeting that day which looks like it's going to be rescheduled :D
3) I'll try to persuade these guys to go to the dallas meet. I still need to go to one myself:(

#32 ·
2) Whisler - there's a very good chance I'll be able to go on june 14th :D I have a meeting that day which looks like it's going to be rescheduled :D
3) I'll try to persuade these guys to go to the dallas meet. I still need to go to one myself:(
I'll be at the Dallas meet too!

Mystical you want to do the same time/place you originally planned?
Awesome guys! Looking forward to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.