View Full Version : Crossover Manifold, Pipe Gasket Part Number

05-01-09, 09:50 AM
I have been having a small weep from the crossover manifold on the top left side toward fenderwall right below the EGR Valve. But my water pump just went also so when i am tearing everytrhing down I plan on tackling this gasket on the crossover manifold.

Looking for a possible part number for these gaskets or where to get these gaskets? Dealer only?

05-01-09, 11:24 AM
Do a search for crossover. I think I recall seeing pictures of them and perhaps the part numbers as well. Be advised, it's not a fun job.

05-02-09, 08:29 AM
I am very aware of how bid of a PITA this job is. Hopefully it works out good for me. I got the parts from the dealer. They knew exactly what gaskets I was looking for before they even pulled it up on the computer. $84 in gaskets and a water pump belt. Gotta love the Dealers. I am going to take pics later on of the gaskets and part numbers for future members.

05-27-09, 10:04 AM
can you tell me what the part numbers are for those cross over gaskets

05-27-09, 10:07 AM
also how many gaskets need replacing.. it looks like the throttle body has some type of rubber gasket on it.. i am, planning on doing this cross over gasket on my car.. somebody told me that the 2 bolts on the lower right cant be backed out all the way because they hit the tranny.. dont look like that to me though unless they are about 8 inches long..lol