: New Caddy Owner

Caddy Man
07-12-04, 09:28 PM
whats up everyone! well all of you know, im not new, but since my DTS got totalled...i have gotten a new cadillac to replace it. I am the new owner of a 2003 Cadillac CTS black with black interior, luxury sport package, 17 inch wheels, moonroof, navigation ...EVERYTHING. 16,000 miles, pristine condition, got it at a very good deal. :) Car was kinda dirty, so they are going to clean it and I will go pick it up saturday. I am very excited about this car and i hope it gives me many miles of driving pleasure. There is one little issue i thought i would ask. It is an early 2003 model with CD rom navigation, is there anyway i can swtich it to DVD based? I'm sure the screen does not have to be changed in anyway, but is it possible? If not...i'm happy and couldnt ask for more...just curious if it would work. Right now im going to leave it as it is, but future plans include tinted windows, v grill, body colored lisence plate bezel, and spoiler. I will post pictures as soon as I get them. :bouncy:

JJhomer83
07-12-04, 11:19 PM
congrats on the new purchase. would you consider that an upgrade??

CADDYBLACK99
07-14-04, 04:58 PM
Welcome back Caddy Man!
Congrats on the CTS! Sound very nice!
Glad to hear everything worked out ok.
Paul

Caddy Man
07-14-04, 08:44 PM
thanks guys! well ...as far as being an upgrade...i'm not quite sure how to answer that. sure the new price might be cheaper...but they are two differnt types of cars. the luxury sport does come with basically all the options i had on my DTS...both are great cars, in thier own respects. I needed something smaller, and with a v-6...of course caddy was my first choice, so the CTS was naturally the way to go. i dont necessarily feel i upgraded, but niether did i downgrade. haha, i dotn kno, kinda hard to explain. :)

Fritzi
07-15-04, 06:32 PM
good for you.....

can't wait to see some pics of it :)

Caddy Man
07-16-04, 11:16 AM
good for you.....

can't wait to see some pics of it :)
thanks!

Raze
07-16-04, 02:30 PM
Gotta love lateral transitions, especially when it's with a brand you trust. It's the same great feeling, fun new toy ;)

caddyshack24
07-16-04, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the forums?!? http://cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/dizzy.gif ha ha haha