Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Trunk Organizer

4K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Mystical_Ice 
#1 ·
I'm tired of all my crap banging around in my trunk when I mash the "go" peddle. Does anyone have a suggestion for an affordable, convenient, functional, and durable trunk organizer?

#2 ·
I removed the tub top and find alot of crap will fit in both sides of the fake wheel thingy. Less weight and more crapacity.

#3 ·
Isn't that what those cargo nets are for?

Mine is balled up in the corner of the trunk underneath a bunch of stuff that flies around when I mash the go pedal. :hmm:

#8 ·
No spare tire?

#6 ·
my FD radio when i'm not using it, windex (cant stand a dirty windshield), pair of shoes, dog leashes, extra belt for the car, socket wrench and a few sockets, wrenches, jumper cables, and a host of other things. You know...just the necessary stuff ;)

#7 ·
my FD radio when i'm not using it, windex (cant stand a dirty windshield), pair of shoes, dog leashes, extra belt for the car, socket wrench and a few sockets, wrenches, jumper cables, and a host of other things. You know...just the necessary stuff ;)
You could look at two websites to get some ideas - one is that of "The Container Store" and the other is US Plastics. They both sell devices for organizing stuff.

#9 ·
That's a lot of stuff! That would drive me nuts all that stuff moving around like that. All I keep are a couple of towels...u know: for emergencies :yup: best part is they don't make noise.

#12 ·
I have ripped 2 of the "anchor" bolts out of my trunk with the go pedal (or more likely the stop pedal). I have a jack that isnt light that likes to pull on the cargo net. I also keep my Griots bag with all my car cleaning stuff back there cause I never know when I may need to shine her up.

#14 ·
I think I'm going to go ahead and order those CTS mudflaps off that site now :drool:

#15 ·
BTW, that cargo holder is for an 08, not an 04-07 body style.

Those mud flaps are gonna look SWEET. Dont forget the curb feelers, the Daytons, the Vogues and the Swade soft top when you do it!!!!

#16 ·
#17 ·
#18 ·
freaky... exact same time and link

#20 ·
#23 ·
very mysterious indeed..

nice link... Cooler FTW... let us know how it fits. Looks great for tailgating, i could definitely stuff a 30 rack in there..

#24 ·
thats what i was thinking. and if you need more storage and not a cooler the other one will come in handy. ill repost when it comes in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.