: Everyone Please Read This

The Tony Show
04-28-09, 11:30 PM
Hey guys. Just a quick message to address a few of the things I've been seeing in this section of the forum recently. Please take the time to read it and understand it, as it covers some items that are important to all of us.

1- Moderators are not your enemy.

Despite how people feel sometime, we like to goof around and break balls as much as you guys do (sometimes more). Moderators all started out as regular members on the site who came here to talk about our cars and how to mod them, and we continue to do so all the time- we're not just here to Moderate, but will do so if we see the need. Believe it or not, being a Moderator sucks a lot of fun out of the forum for us, because everyone treats us differently than they did before we were Mods.

2- The rules.

The rules have been around since the site started, and are pretty much the same as every Internet forum. No images that are not "safe for work", no blatantly insulting other members, no selling stuff outside the classifieds, and no fighting with the moderators for doing their job. You might feel like you're being picked on when a Mod edits or deletes a post, but if the shoe were on the other foot and some member was ruining your thread or calling you names, you'd want the Mods to clean it up. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated toward anyone, be it a regular member, a Moderator or a Forum Vendor. Which brings me to #3.......

3- Forum Vendors.

I'm getting really sick of people accusing the Mods of favoritism when it comes to our vendors. Let me make this as clear as possible:

If there weren't any vendors here, there would be no site for you all to be reading right now.

Vendors not only provide crucial funds to keep the site running, but are also the ones who make all the cool parts, tunes, and products for your cars, so it's in your best interest that they thrive. Imagine how boring the forum would be and how much crappier all our V's would be if there were no UUC shifters, no StealthV or wait4me tunes, no Kooks headers and no Lindsay Cadillac (just to name a few).

A lot of the vendors here have a long history of satisfied customers, so when a Moderator suggests a Vendor to a member, they're trying to be helpful and connect you with someone who has a good rep in the community- not "sucking up" to them or shilling for them. Acting like an ass and accusing Mods of being biased for recommending vendors or protecting them from baseless insults is not only detrimental to the community, but an almost guaranteed ticket for a vacation.

Last, but not least:

4- For the love of God, please relax and enjoy the forums!

Everyone's been walking on eggshells around here lately because a few people have decided to repeatedly push the envelope and got banned. Relax. We don't like banning people, and we aren't looking to ban you. It isn't fun, and sometimes the people we ban are actually useful members who just go over the line too many times and force our hand.

There's no need to worry about everything you post resulting in trouble, and certainly no need to stop posting in a thread as soon as a Moderator does (which happens a lot lately). Like I said- we're regular members here to talk about cars as well- we just happen to also have the responsibility of enforcing the rules when the rare occasion rises. Follow the simple rules in #2 above, and everything is cool.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope it results in the CTS-V forum getting back to the more fun, easygoing atmosphere it was 6 months ago. :thumbsup:

stuckey
04-29-09, 12:06 AM
now i'm really scared to post in any thread :hide:...j/k good post. it all makes sense and i believe everyone can handle it. i too miss the days of when i first joined here and everyone seemed to be :alchi: and having a :nanaparty: while still providing great info to us noobs

Cowan480
04-29-09, 12:14 AM
Thx Tony!!

Cowan

814V
04-29-09, 12:41 AM
woo hoo lets :party:

rand49er
04-29-09, 10:34 AM
:bump:

Thanks, Tony!

This forum is the best, and without you mods doing your job, it would not be. I applaud you guys/gals!

(I miss tbjs.)

LUVMY04V
04-29-09, 10:49 AM
Despite popular belief, Tony is not just full of Bologna :duck:

your maker
04-29-09, 11:10 AM
you will never please everyone so i am going to let you know that for me i am happy. i get my questions answered and i get to talk to others with the same hobby as mine!

and i hate rand49er!! HAHA just kidding. hope to see you this weekend

tdyguy2k
04-29-09, 11:16 AM
This should be made a sticky. Thanks for all that the mods do...after all, it is a thankless job, for the most part.

lollygagger8
04-29-09, 11:16 AM
ls1tech is looking better and better

CTSV_510
04-29-09, 11:34 AM

:hide:

DRKSIDE
04-29-09, 11:40 AM
This should be made a sticky. Thanks for all that the mods do...after all, it is a thankless job, for the most part.

I 2nd.

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 11:43 AM

Why would you post something like that? The entire point of this thread is to tell people that the forum needs to get back to being more fun, and that there's no reason to fear the Moderators. The few people who have been sent on vacation were aggressively going after mods and asking to be banned, but it's somehow created a negative impression that the mods are "out to get people". I made this thread to let you all know that it isn't the case.

If you can't understand that and decide you want to stop posting here then that's fine- don't let the door hit you on the way out. I think everyone else so far understood the point of my post.

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 11:45 AM

(I miss tbjs.)

Me too. :(

Despite popular belief, Tony is not just full of Bologna :duck:

Yes I am. :D

and i hate rand49er!! HAHA just kidding. weekend

Rand does suck- he punked out on meeting up with a bunch of us at NAIAS last year. :p

lollygagger8
04-29-09, 12:03 PM
Tony, you are right! I sincerely agree with you whole heartedly.

I'll just flat out say what everyone is to scared to for whatever reason.......

This post wouldn't even be necessary if mods would Stop f'n banning people for speaking their mind and maybe people wouldn't "fear" you. It's the INTERNET

Example...
I got not ONE but TWO posts deleted for absolutely NO reason. Then got my hand slapped for asking who wanted the thread count back. THEN I get yelled at for saying I pay to be one here, and then (i think it was Heavy) says I have intitlement issues?? WTF??? I paid MY $$ to (what I thought) was a great and FUN forum and I actually looked forward to logging on everyday. Now you tell me to not let the door hit me on my way out. <- great people skills! :bigroll:

There are some great guys on here and excellent information. I've even posted some writeups on here to kinda "give back" so to speak. I even want to meet up with some of you, hang out, drink beers, talk $hit, go drive around or whatever. It feels like a small niche family since there are so few V's.

But why do you think BigJim bolted?? Quit being big brother and let people f'n poAst and the forum WILL get back to being fun! I used to love being on here, but cut the f'n drama factory out of the equation already and you'll quit making people want to leave!

JimmyH
04-29-09, 12:33 PM
Just a quick message...

I would hate to see your idea of a long winded message :lol:

um, yeah :rolleyes:

if you think this place is bad...I got an infraction on ls1tech for putting an animated gif in my signature. No warning, no pm, just an infraction and big f***in red letters all over my signature.

plus finding useful information there is akin to finding a needle in a train wreck

This should be made a sticky.

one last time...stickies get read once then ignored. contrary to their purpose. I am of the opinion there are already way too many stickies at the top of this forum.

Brett
04-29-09, 12:51 PM
But why do you think BigJim bolted?? Quit being big brother and let people f'n poAst and the forum WILL get back to being fun! I used to love being on here, but cut the f'n drama factory out of the equation already and you'll quit making people want to leave!

All of the recent bannings are directly related to members being disrespectful to Moderators. That is one thing we have no tolerance for. Not because we all feel high and mighty but because finding good Moderators is very difficult for an active forum. Finding people who will do this kind of work for no money and no other type of reward AND be good at it is very hard to do. I think our team is excellent, but not error proof.

If a member has a problem with something a Moderator did, feel free to tell the Moderator what your side of the story is. Something like "I totally disagree with what you did and here is why....". Do not say "you're a prick, etc.". Then if you feel its necessary, take it up with me or Sal(Lord Cadillac). Calling a moderator a prick or telling him to STFU will get you banned.

This is for everybody I just happen to be quoting Lollygagger

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 01:00 PM
Tony, you are right! I sincerely agree with you whole heartedly.

I'll just flat out say what everyone is to scared to for whatever reason.......

This post wouldn't even be necessary if mods would Stop f'n banning people for speaking their mind and maybe people wouldn't "fear" you. It's the INTERNET

Here's the problem:

When Urbanski left, this place got out of control for a week or two- nipple pictures, people selling things outside the classifieds, people insulting each other, etc, etc. I'm not going to make excuses for what any other moderator might have done, but I suspect that the rules tightened up a little bit after that period as a way of correcting how "out of control" it had become. There was so much crap on here that heavy was deleting anything questionable as way of letting people know that the rules were now going to be enforced again.

The reason I was recruited as a Moderator was because this place had gotten out of control and they needed another set of eyes. I've been on here for 5 years as a member before I was asked to be a mod, so don't think I'm just some "hired gun" they brought in to be a dickhead to you guys. I think things have gotten back under control now, and we can go back to being more easygoing and flexible.

However:

There are still some people who want to continue this "Us versus the Moderators" crusade, and I assure you that you'll lose. Your post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about- everyone is happy with what I posted, but for some reason, you felt the need to keep up the antagonistic attitude and do exactly what I'm asking people not to do. So you got a warning or a 3 day vacation in the past- big deal. As you said: IT'S THE INTERNET. Did it really affect your life that you got a little warning for a rude post or a nipple pic? Seriously man.....relax. Warnings only turn in to bans when people are stupid enough to ignore the warning and take up a fight with a moderator.

I'm sorry that you think I have poor people skills for telling you "not to let the door hit you", but you're the one who said you liked another forum better. If that's the case, then leave. If you expect me to beg you to stay, you're in for a long wait. 99% of the members here are respectful, follow the rules and have a great time. If one or two just can't handle the fact that this isn't a free-for-all, then they're welcome to leave any time they want. If they choose to stay and keep acting like asses, then we'll help them out the door.

To summarize:

I know that the Moderation has been a little heavy-handed lately (<--no pun intended :D), but I think it was because this place got out of hand and needed a tight leash to remind everyone of the rules. Now that everyone's chilled out with all the rule breaking, we will be relaxing our moderation so everyone can have some fun within the limits of the rules (which is just the way it was before Urb left).

It's unbelievable that I'd make a post about us relaxing the rules a bit and still have people bitching. Read between the lines, people. :doh:

JimmyH
04-29-09, 01:09 PM
Finding people who will do this kind of work for no money and no other type of reward AND be good at it is very hard to do. I think our team is excellent, but not error proof.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait....

We are not getting paid?! I thought there was just a two-week delay on the first paycheck...

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 01:10 PM
:rofl:

bandit6678
04-29-09, 01:18 PM
So you got a warning or a 3 day vacation- big deal. :

did lolly really just get a warning for what he just said on this thread????

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 01:21 PM
No he didn't. He was complaining about getting a warning from heavymetals in the past, and I was just telling him to let it go and stop acting like someone punched his mother or something.

bandit6678
04-29-09, 01:31 PM
ahh ok

ahahnu
04-29-09, 01:40 PM
When Urbanski left Whoa, wait a min, hold the phone. Where the hell was I? Ricky, can you splain details? I kinda thought something was awry.... I personally thought he (like Bob) would never "be gone."

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 01:42 PM
I can assure you, he's gone. :(

heavymetals
04-29-09, 02:28 PM
Time for me to "weigh in".

I didn't consider the V1 forum "out of control" but being held hostage to a few who were just taking forum behavior to a new (lower) level.

To accommodate (not punish), threads were created to post the nonsense in (SPAM)

BIG MISTAKE (?) Well, for one, they would not keep the nonsense in the selected threads.

I equate this to writing your name in wet cement.

As for the pictures, I treated that AS A GAME of "hide the nip/lip" with vacations handed out if I found a forbidden pic. (Are forum members really that bored?).

So, I not only got to be the thread "janitor" cleaning up the CRAP in the threads, but I get to be the picture censor/police.

I approached these tasks with the attitude that I will be fair to everyone.

Obviously, some feel otherwise, OH WELL.

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 02:30 PM
A GAME of "hide the sausage"

:suspense:

:leaving:

Rolex
04-29-09, 02:34 PM
I guess I'm the only one getting a bi-monthly paycheck for mod duties. :nyanya:

This is a truly great forum. Most people here surf on more then one forum like this. When compared to other forums, I think this place is well organized, full of good info, and loaded with good people.

As said above, the mods are regular members here to try and keep the place clean and organized so its a better place for everybody. :)

lollygagger8
04-29-09, 02:38 PM
Here's the problem:

When Urbanski left, this place got out of control for a week or two- nipple pictures, people selling things outside the classifieds, people insulting each other, etc, etc. I'm not going to make excuses for what any other moderator might have done, but I suspect that the rules tightened up a little bit after that period as a way of correcting how "out of control" it had become. There was so much crap on here that heavy was deleting anything questionable as way of letting people know that the rules were now going to be enforced again.

The reason I was recruited as a Moderator was because this place had gotten out of control and they needed another set of eyes. I've been on here for 5 years as a member before I was asked to be a mod, so don't think I'm just some "hired gun" they brought in to be a dickhead to you guys. I think things have gotten back under control now, and we can go back to being more easygoing and flexible.

However:

There are still some people who want to continue this "Us versus the Moderators" crusade, and I assure you that you'll lose. Your post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about- everyone is happy with what I posted, but for some reason, you felt the need to keep up the antagonistic attitude and do exactly what I'm asking people not to do. So you got a warning or a 3 day vacation in the past- big deal. As you said: IT'S THE INTERNET. Did it really affect your life that you got a little warning for a rude post or a nipple pic? Seriously man.....relax. Warnings only turn in to bans when people are stupid enough to ignore the warning and take up a fight with a moderator.

I'm sorry that you think I have poor people skills for telling you "not to let the door hit you", but you're the one who said you liked another forum better. If that's the case, then leave. If you expect me to beg you to stay, you're in for a long wait. 99% of the members here are respectful, follow the rules and have a great time. If one or two just can't handle the fact that this isn't a free-for-all, then they're welcome to leave any time they want. If they choose to stay and keep acting like asses, then we'll help them out the door.

To summarize:

I know that the Moderation has been a little heavy-handed lately (<--no pun intended :D), but I think it was because this place got out of hand and needed a tight leash to remind everyone of the rules. Now that everyone's chilled out with all the rule breaking, we will be relaxing our moderation so everyone can have some fun within the limits of the rules (which is just the way it was before Urb left).

It's unbelievable that I'd make a post about us relaxing the rules a bit and still have people bitching. Read between the lines, people. :doh:

Thanks for not reading my post...but whatever.

This is no crusade, I've never treated it like a free for all, and at no time did I call you or anybody else a name, post nipple pics, or whatever the hell you are talking about. So don't lump me into the pile of whoever that is. Now again I'm just speaking my mind. I'm not begging you to stay/kick me out, nor am I trying to gain your personal acceptance. I'm not an asskisser, so go ahead and stay seated. Again, it's just the internet and you are just some guy - same as me. But if you punched my mom, you wouldn't be typing right now :lol:

I appreciate what you are doing, but working for free?? Pssshhh....I figured with all the $$ this forum makes from supporting members/vendors and such they'd share it with you moderators!! :shocked:

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 02:52 PM
Nope- I'm just a guy that's been on here talking about modding my car and helping people for 5 years, and one day they asked me to help moderate threads in CTS-V because I know a lot about the cars and have been here for a while.

That, coupled with the fact that I do this for free, is the reason it's really damn frustrating when people get this "anti-moderator" attitude and get all weepy and bitchy with me when they get spanked for breaking the rules. The only reason I agreed to do it is because I've had a ton of fun on these forums since 2004, and want to help keep it organized, work safe and productive.

814V
04-29-09, 02:54 PM
:suspense:

:leaving:

hide the sausage thats funny

:stirpot:

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 02:55 PM
:stirpot:

If you guys are planning on playing "hide the sausage", I'm out. srsly. :suspect:

CIWS
04-29-09, 02:57 PM
The only reason I agreed to do it is because I've had a ton of fun on these forums since 2004, and want to help keep it organized, work safe and productive.

No good deed ever goes unpunished.

LUVMY04V
04-29-09, 02:59 PM
What really happened to urby? Just curious is he as a person alright?? (health wise) sorry just never heard :confused:

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 03:00 PM
There's tons of cool guys that were here back at "the beginning" of the Vs that are now gone. Some of us are still around, but CVP, Urbanski, Blitzer, StkShkr, WildWhl and many others have just moved on for a multitude of reasons. Urby is fine, but chose to leave like many others have (and will continue to in the future).

814V
04-29-09, 03:05 PM
If you guys are planning on playing "hide the sausage", I'm out. srsly. :suspect:

:florian:

ha ha just kidding

heavymetals
04-29-09, 03:05 PM
Some even have LIVES to live :thepan: instead of staring at a screen all day.

JimmyH
04-29-09, 03:09 PM
Urby is just fine. Probably trying to work his way up to admin on one of the bodybuilding forums :lol:

And what is with all the picture posting lately anyway? It's one thing to post a picture of some hot chick to say "I think she's hot"

But all the posting of the girls, even in the spam thread is kind of getting ridiculous. We all have access to the internet, which means we all have access scantily clad women. I have to avoid that thread at work, because even "safe for work" pictures of nearly naked women on my computer screen looks a little odd here at the office.

To me, a 1megapixel image of a fully clothed woman with a few pixels of nip sneaking out is alot more "safe for work" than a 3mp image of a bare-fleshed woman with no nip whatsoever.

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 03:10 PM
:mystery:

814V
04-29-09, 03:11 PM
And what is with all the picture posting lately anyway? It's one thing to post a picture of some hot chick to say "I think she's hot"

But all the posting of the girls, even in the spam thread is kind of getting ridiculous. We all have access to the internet, which means we all have access scantily clad women. I have to avoid that thread at work, because even "safe for work" pictures of nearly naked women on my computer screen looks a little odd here at the office.

To me, a 1megapixel image of a fully clothed woman with a few pixels of nip sneaking out is alot more "safe for work" than a 3mp image of a bare-fleshed woman with no nip whatsoever.

i dont know about the rest of them but i was trying to find the hottest tiffany to share with you all.. and i think i did. google tiffany toth ftw :highfive:

heavymetals
04-29-09, 03:13 PM
Like I said Tony, treat it like a game.

liqidvenom
04-29-09, 03:16 PM
I must say i like this forum...it can be a bit lite on the tech stuff but in the end i come on here more then i do any other forum.

plus a mod has the comedian as his avy... thats cool enough to me.

JimmyH
04-29-09, 03:18 PM
:mystery:

that mystery smilie sucks, no transparency :nono:

CIWS
04-29-09, 03:59 PM
that mystery smilie sucks, no transparency :nono:

Any decent ghostly apparition should only be somewhat transparent.

;)

ssmith100
04-29-09, 04:07 PM
Damn Tony I don't get a mention with all those other rugrats. :rolleyes: Haven't been over here in months and we still have people that don't get along.

Shane

lollygagger8
04-29-09, 04:26 PM
That, coupled with the fact that I do this for free, is the reason it's really damn frustrating when people get this "anti-moderator" attitude and get all weepy and bitchy with me when they get spanked for breaking the rules..

I still have yet to understand what rules I personally ever broke, but ok you win, I'm bored with your condescension :yawn:

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 04:49 PM
I still have yet to understand what rules I personally ever broke, but ok you win, I'm bored with your condescension :yawn:

I haven't mentioned your name once in this thread, brother. I said "people"- I get annoyed when "people" get an anti-moderator attitude and push against us. I also said "people" who got spanked for breaking rules, not "lollygagger". Last time I checked, "lollygagger" was not spelled "people".

I've also never banned you or accused you of breaking any rules, and can't think of any reason you'd continue to your argument with me except either a guilty conscience or that you thrive on conflict. If the shoe fits- wear it. This thread was intended as a peace offering between the site Mods and members so we can get back to having fun. I said "Let's all relax and have fun", and you went off about other forums being better and accusing the Mod staff of being "Big Brother".

Everyone seemed capable of reading between the lines of what I posted and got the point- except you, who responded with a middle finger. Duly noted.

ahahnu
04-29-09, 04:55 PM
Shame Smith, wow that's a blast from the past. You dont have your V right?

dqw1
04-29-09, 05:05 PM
Wow, another thread going down the drain. I simply can't believe a fight is started in this thread, well I guess I can...

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 05:11 PM
The irony is staggering, isn't it? :doh: I would have normally deleted all the arguing, but I'm letting it go here so everyone can see what threads normally degenerate into when they aren't cleaned up by moderators. Now imagine every thread in the forum looking like this- fun, huh?

Here I am saying "I know we've been strict, but we'll dial it back if everyone just relaxes", and I get a fight on my hands. The really funny part is that next time someone breaks the rules and gets a vacation, we'll get called Nazis.

heavymetals
04-29-09, 05:13 PM
Welcome to MOD(erator) HELL.

:highfive:

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 05:14 PM
Remind me why I agreed to this again? :emocide:

rand49er
04-29-09, 05:36 PM
... but I get to be the picture censor/police. ...And you want to get paid, too? :D

Lord Cadillac
04-29-09, 05:55 PM
I'm considering locking this thread directly after your next post so that you can have the last word. Would that work for you?

heavymetals
04-29-09, 06:02 PM
And you want to get paid, too? :D

What makes you think that I don't?

nikon
04-29-09, 07:05 PM
I'm considering locking this thread directly after your next post so that you can have the last word. Would that work for you?

:histeric: :histeric:

This place has turned into a fcking day care.....

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 07:16 PM
:histeric: :histeric:

This place has turned into a fcking day care.....

I know, and I don't understand it. This crap never used to happen when Urb was around, so I don't know if it's just new members who can't follow the rules or old members who think that Urb being gone somehow changed the rules.

Whichever one it is, the Moderators will stop babysitting people when they stop giving us reasons to. I hope everyone's got the message, because I'd really like to go back to posting about CTS-Vs instead of spending all my time cleaning up arguments and nudie pics. :lol:

heavymetals
04-29-09, 07:33 PM
Hey, those nudie pics are forum members playing their version of Russian Roulette, with a vacation substituting for a bullet. :bomb:

I figured that out when they were posting pics they weren't even reviewing. :yup:

814V
04-29-09, 09:13 PM
Hey, those nudie pics are forum members playing their version of Russian Roulette, with a vacation substituting for a bullet. :bomb:

I figured that out when they were posting pics they weren't even reviewing. :yup:

hmm.. i said my bad heavy :thepan:

rand49er
04-29-09, 09:29 PM
Geez, I don't think Tony intended all this.

:lock:

mpunklil
04-29-09, 10:27 PM
What's the issue? We all like beer, boobs, and burnouts. :chill: im not so sure about this tony guy though, he seems like a bad apple :Poke:

mpunklil
04-29-09, 10:28 PM
oh, and just where IS the sausage???

The Tony Show
04-29-09, 10:37 PM
What's the issue? We all like beer, boobs, and burnouts. :chill: im not so sure about this tony guy though, he seems like a bad apple :Poke:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/the_tonyshow/BanButton2.gif

:p

mpunklil
04-29-09, 10:39 PM
hahahahaha, you WOULD have that keyboard:bang2:

CTSV_510
04-30-09, 12:12 AM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/the_tonyshow/BanButton2.gif

Can you make that into a smilie???

It would also be a good avatar...

JD03Cobra
04-30-09, 12:38 AM
I know, and I don't understand it. This crap never used to happen when Urb was around, so I don't know if it's just new members who can't follow the rules or old members who think that Urb being gone somehow changed the rules.

Tony - No reason to explain any more...The rules are simple & clear so ban any disrespectful SOB's and don't feel bad.

The site is great! Keep up the good work.

c4ss
04-30-09, 02:06 AM
For what it's worth, I think the forum is very well regulated here. I have never had a problem with anyone, really. But then again I don't really take all that is said on here that seriously either. No offense to anyone on here, moderator or not, but it IS just a car forum. There IS a world out there :eek: I think anyone that has a problem on here needs to realize that maybe to put things in perspective a little better. If you're worst problems are on this forum, I think your doing alright in your life.

That said, I do find myself missing TBJS's blatant sarcasm (believe it or not) and Urby's iron fist :(

JimmyH
04-30-09, 03:07 PM
This thread needs more pictures of boobs. I can't seem to find any on the internet on my own. :rolleyes:

814V
04-30-09, 03:12 PM
This thread needs more pictures of boobs. I can't seem to find any on the internet on my own. :rolleyes:

hmm..

this link might help,

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/164059-insert-witty-thread-title-here-spam-44.html

or you could try using the search function lol

:thumbsup:

The Tony Show
04-30-09, 03:13 PM
hmm..

this link might help,

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/164059-insert-witty-thread-title-here-spam-44.html

or you could try using the search function lol

:thumbsup:

Post of the Day.

814V
04-30-09, 03:17 PM
sorry jimmy,

im in rare form today and you left the door wide open on the one

lollygagger8
04-30-09, 03:51 PM
I do think this forum rocks. I'm just a big fan of less chiefs, more indians....chicks, cars, guns and boobs

Peace Tony? :grouphug:

The Tony Show
04-30-09, 04:33 PM
Peace.

I like the vibe in here a lot better since I posted this the other day, and I think everyone's got the message: Play nice and stay within the boundaries we've set, and there will be LESS OF A need for any of us to use our Moderating powers (which will be a relief :D)

814V
04-30-09, 04:50 PM
I'm just a big fan of chicks, cars, guns and boobs

:yup:

shadybx7
04-30-09, 04:52 PM
wooot, now lets get back to rambling on and on about our cars..

:lock: this thing and lets move on

V for Vendetta
05-01-09, 12:22 AM

Thanks, Tony!

This forum is the best, and without you mods doing your job, it would not be. I applaud you guys/gals!

(I miss tbjs.)

:yeah::yeah:

CTSV_510
05-01-09, 12:50 AM
... but it IS just a car forum. There IS a world out there

wait, wut?

nxlr8
05-01-09, 02:14 AM
1- Moderators are not your enemy.

Despite how people feel sometime, we like to goof around and break balls as much as you guys do (sometimes more). Moderators all started out as regular members on the site who came here to talk about our cars and how to mod them, and we continue to do so all the time- we're not just here to Moderate, but will do so if we see the need. Believe it or not, being a Moderator sucks a lot of fun out of the forum for us, because everyone treats us differently than they did before we were Mods.

This is the same thing for anyone who's started out at the bottom of a company and worked their way up. I was a Part Time guy when I started at my job, and now, I'm the same guy, but Manage 150 people and an entire store. I still like to goof off and make jokes, but at the end of the day, the JOB HAS TO BE DONE.

My hat's off to you, MOD'S, for dealing with all of us... You are all underpaid babysitters. :worship:

C66 Racing
05-03-09, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the post Tony and thanks for being a mod. I appreciate what you guys to for the forum. If I ever step out of line as a vendor, please drop me a PM. :cheers:

Cowan480
05-03-09, 09:22 PM
Just read the whole thread... WOW...

Bottom line is that Mods are here for a reason and if some of you do indeed volunteer your time to look at the threads everday. My hat goes off to you and thanks!! I love the forum and God only knows how much I have learnd from this forum.

As for TBJS: I don't miss him. I dont read all the threads but the ones i have; I have not seen any constructive posts from him in a long time.

Cowan