Cadillac Owners Forum banner

maintance & More..need help please

749 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Original786 
#1 ·
hey guys, i have been off this post for several weeks, borke my left wrist..

any how i had started my car yesterday and it said on navi " coolant low, check fluid" ??

so i read the manual and it says it doesnt take regular coolant?

1) where do i buy the fluid for this car, seems to be orange color? and what kind of coolant?

2) to fill the coolant, the only way is to fill it from the container located on the corner back right when u open your hood

3) i also opned this continer called " clutch resavoir" n it was empty, is something wrong, and if so what should i put in it?

also if any other fluid should i check while i will be doing oil change n coolant topping..

thank you.

oh yeah, best oil filter i should use , and where i can get it from?

See less See more
#4 ·
hey guys, i have been off this post for several weeks, borke my left wrist..

any how i had started my car yesterday and it said on navi " coolant low, check fluid" ??

so i read the manual and it says it doesnt take regular coolant?

1) where do i buy the fluid for this car, seems to be orange color? and what kind of coolant?

2) to fill the coolant, the only way is to fill it from the container located on the corner back right when u open your hood

3) i also opned this continer called " clutch resavoir" n it was empty, is something wrong, and if so what should i put in it?

also if any other fluid should i check while i will be doing oil change n coolant topping..

thank you.

oh yeah, best oil filter i should use , and where i can get it from?
Mike?????

You went through way too much trouble. Its all in the manual? :D

#6 ·
A lot of people end up with empty reservoirs and Bill says it is a mystery because there are never any leaks. The clutch fluid just disappears. :mystery:

#8 ·
Don't open it every day. You don't wanna get moisture in the fluid.
I've never had a problem with my clutch. My trick (learned it here) is that I freshen up the fluid every once in a while. Take the old fluid out of the reservoir, refill and drive around a bit. Do this a few times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.