: Rear Window Spoiler?

DTS_BOI
04-27-09, 12:41 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can get a rear window spoiler for my 05 STS? I saw one from D3, but they are charging 60 million bucks for one which I think is absolutely absurd. Is there any other place online I can get a rear window spoiler?

Thanks!

lreddiablo
04-28-09, 05:20 PM
I've looked and unfortunately that over-priced one is the only one I've been able to find. Shit, too bad there isnt more competition for aftermarket accesories on this car. My friend got one for his Lexus for about 1/4 the price of d3!

next2pool
04-28-09, 06:05 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can get a rear window spoiler for my 05 STS? I saw one from D3, but they are charging 60 million bucks for one which I think is absolutely absurd. Is there any other place online I can get a rear window spoiler?

Thanks!

Are you referring to a decklid spoiler or one that actually mounts up high at the rear of the roof? There's a decklid spoiler on Craig's list here in Phoenix new for $15 but it is painted in the dark oak color, but that can be remedied easily.

DTS_BOI
04-28-09, 10:46 PM
I was referring to the spoiler that mounts on top of the rear window. However, I need a decklid spoiler as well. Could you help me out with that $15 spoiler in your area? I would gladly pay you for your time and help. How much do you think it would cost to ship it to Michigan, 48240?

Let me know if you can help...

And thanks a lot reddiablo..... I want a window spoiler so bad, but I cant justify the price. Just like the $500 mesh grille.

cocaines
04-29-09, 02:29 AM
its sad to say your drive a luxury car, so you gotta pay the cost to be the Boss, in this case luxury prices. DO you know how much the dealer charges in toronto, Canada to replace a cracked OEM spoiler on the sts. 1,877 dollars A car wash damaged my E&G body kit spoiler in feburary and their insurance company had to cut me a cheque for 1,967 dollars to replace it with an OEM one. cadillac parts are rediculous.

next2pool
04-29-09, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=DTS_BOI;1861168]I was referring to the spoiler that mounts on top of the rear window. However, I need a decklid spoiler as well. Could you help me out with that $15 spoiler in your area? I would gladly pay you for your time and help. How much do you think it would cost to ship it to Michigan, 48240?

QUOTE]

Here's the link to the guy with the spoilers:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/1137963399.html

I don't mind getting it and shipping--I'm just guessing shipping would be about 25 to 30 via ground, but I'd have to get it and weigh it.