: 1996 Fleetwood CDM tuner box location

Brocephus
04-26-09, 07:25 PM
Hello, I have a 1996 Fleetwood Brougham known as "brocephus". I am currently trying to install a kenwood ddx512 multi media player in it. I cannot locate the CDM tuner box. I was told that unlike the 93-95 models it is under the dash. I have removed the stock radio and the top of the dash and I cannot find it anywhere? Does anyone have any idea where the tuner box would be located. Possibly pictures or a link to a wiring schematic? Check out my albums and you can see brocephus! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ssstealth
04-26-09, 09:41 PM
Did you look behind the trunk liner at the power antenna? I don't know where they could fit anything else under the dash unless they made it all inclusive into the head unit.

Brocephus
04-27-09, 04:29 PM
I spoke with the guy at the stereo shop. The cdm tuner box is in the trunk by the power antenna on a 93-95, but not on a 1996. Maybe it is all together in the head unit. The unit had a cassette player and a cd player in it.

thefleetwoodguy
05-01-09, 12:20 AM
I spoke with the guy at the stereo shop. The cdm tuner box is in the trunk by the power antenna on a 93-95, but not on a 1996. Maybe it is all together in the head unit. The unit had a cassette player and a cd player in it.
96 all in 1 unit, on the ones ive seen