: Closed: CTS-V Anti-Wheelhop Kit (BMR)

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-12-04, 01:46 PM
Ok guys,
BMR Manufacturing has sent us to Tunder Racing (Thunderracing.com) for this group buy.

Every group buy is different so please ask any question you have before ordering and please post before and after ordering so that i can keep a tally of how many have ordered and how many still plan to.

The end date for this GB is July 30th. This allows everyone plenty of time.
Were going to run it like this. Call (and speak to angie) or order the item from here http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog/?action=mshop&mid=24&sid=493 and in the comments section simply state that you are part of the cadillac forums group buy. Angie will take your order and hold it. This hold will be released once ten members have bought or on the 30th, whichever comes first. Thunder racing has also said that to help out the cadillac community, they will give the discount on any bmr product (for the cts or cts-v) if you say you are a part of the group buy.
The BMR lineup can be found here http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog/?action=manufacturer&mid=24

So here is the payout structure

5-9 Members 10% Off the $299 Price (Shipping and taxes extra)
10-15 Members 15% off the $299 Price (Shipping and taxes extra) This brings the price to about 255.
15 or more 15% off plus some extra, something like a free t-shirt or an extra throw in or a few more bucks of or something.

Other things to note....
Black and Red anti-wheel hop kits should be ready, please choose the slowest shipping and save yourself the money and understand you may have to wait till the 30th for your order to be shipped.

The other colors have a 5-10 premium because they are powdercoated. BMR only powder coats in bulk so you may have to wait an additional two weeks to get a special color. Also those premiums are added onto the price after the group buy rebate. I doubt many of you really want yellow or orange, but the silver color is supposed to be nice.

Also, If i purchase the wheel hop kit plus the trail arms i only count as one Member, not 2. If I just buy the trail arms i count as one member.

Please ask questions before ordering, i dont want any problems. Also now that we are putting some more ponies to the ground get in on the other group buy for the cg lock, which is like a racing harness.
That can be found here http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16670

Thanks

benjet
07-12-04, 02:27 PM
May I request for members to post once they have ordered, so that we can see how many are buying?

-Ben

StealthV
07-12-04, 05:45 PM
The other colors have a 5-10 premium because they are powdercoated.So the standard black and red are not powdercoated? :hmm:

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-12-04, 07:07 PM
Hmm good question. I would assumer they are but they do those colors a lot so no extra cost, but those more custom colors are rarer and require some sort of extra effort.

Silver Baron
07-12-04, 09:49 PM
Thanks BUILDINGCTSAMG :worship:

Just ordered in black:

Anti-Wheelhop Kit
Rear Trailing Arms
Heavy Duty Toe Rods
Keep checking Sticky: Caddy on the Rock :bouncy:

PS: Where do I find the other group buys, E.g. G lock?

Angie @ Thunder
07-13-04, 12:41 AM
Hmm good question. I would assumer they are but they do those colors a lot so no extra cost, but those more custom colors are rarer and require some sort of extra effort.
Yes, The black & red are also powdercoated, but those are the normal "stocking" colors. All of the other ones usually just take about 1-2 weeks longer because they do them in batches.

Hope that helps!
Angie
www.thunderracing.com (http://www.thunderracing.com)

StealthV
07-13-04, 12:56 AM
Just ordered a red AWK, thanks Angie! :)

jl88
07-13-04, 02:32 AM
Ordered Mine

wildwhl
07-13-04, 03:35 PM
Ordered Mine

count me in as well. Placed my order this a.m.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-13-04, 04:46 PM
UPDATE
Angie called this afternoon saying that 7 members have ordered already! Because of such a quick response she decided to give us the 15% off and ship out the items asap. The anti wheel hop kit should be shipped out to everyone who ordered stock colors by next week! The other items will take a little longer but will also be shipped out asap. Good job guys, make sure to tell friends about this group buy so thunder racing can make a bit of money

StealthV
07-13-04, 06:27 PM
**Hint to Thunder Racing*** get more V specific items like exhaust, shifters, etc. :) :)

Angie @ Thunder
07-13-04, 07:14 PM
**Hint to Thunder Racing*** get more V specific items like exhaust, shifters, etc. :) :)
We're working on it :D Any suggestions are always appreciated!

Angie

StealthV
07-13-04, 08:30 PM
We're working on it :D Any suggestions are always appreciated!

Angie
For the next group purchase, I'd suggest the Corsa cat-back ASAP! We could get over ten orders easily.

Get us a price and availability and I'll give you my credit card number now! :bouncy:

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-13-04, 08:37 PM
Oh and if u do get all those things for the cts-v i think you guys should buy me a cts-v and then sponsor me like crazy, or you could just sponsor my cts or even better send me a free t-shirt (Hey im a college kid i love free stuff)

StealthV
07-14-04, 01:18 PM
Angie, did I mention the Corsa exhaust? :bouncy:

jl88
07-14-04, 01:52 PM
Corsa Exhaust
MorePerformance Intake
Headers of any brand

trekster
07-17-04, 02:26 PM
Im going to order the anti wheel hop kit today.

haveboost
07-17-04, 09:13 PM
I also just ordered one. Thanks!!

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-22-04, 01:06 AM
Bump. get on this before its too late guys!

CTSV_Scott
07-24-04, 01:02 PM
Just order all three components at the 15% discount.

Thanks to the person that started this group purchase and all of the other members out there posting their experience with the upgrade. I would have never made this purchase without the group's collective insights.

bryce3
07-24-04, 05:07 PM
I just ordered the anti-wheel hop kit and left a message for Angie in the coments area about wishing to participate in the cadillac forum group buy. At the end of the order I recieved an online discount of 10%, is that the group buy discount or something else?
-Sean

pinnacle71
07-26-04, 03:54 PM
May I request for members to post once they have ordered, so that we can see how many are buying?

-Ben

I just ordered mine.
Thanks Angie!

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-31-04, 05:43 AM
This should be the last day....hope everyone got in on it

BUILDINGCTSAMG
08-02-04, 01:29 AM
Any word from people that have ordered? I want to make sure everyone is happy!

BUILDINGCTSAMG
08-10-04, 11:02 PM
Can i get some feedback on this? Are people getting them, are they happy, are they gonna slap me around next time they see me, etc

StealthV
08-25-04, 02:06 AM
The kit is sitting in the garage... no verdict yet from me but I can slap you around if you'd like. :lildevil: