: Advice...

04-24-09, 08:32 PM
Hey guys, I bought my 05 sts about 3 months ago now and I have a problem and need advice please.
I'm sorry if this seems like i'm bitching but I have no idea what to do, my neighbors next door have a kid and he is 13 and is a little punk, my old car had 100's of dings and a broken window from him. So, with my new STS, I was out there yesterday washing it and all of a sudden a rock hits it pretty hard, guess who?? yep that little punk kid, now his father and mother were both out there and just laughed about it. So, what can I do when the parents don't even care? Is there anything legal I can do? I mean I'm not an AS%hole or anything but I can't stand it knowing that my car is getting messed up from this kid. Please help, thanks


04-24-09, 10:19 PM
Should have called the police.

04-24-09, 10:59 PM
Don't escalate. Talk to them.

Dent Wizard ... $99.
New Window ... $299.
Peace with neighbors ... priceless.

04-24-09, 11:19 PM
For $400, I'm sure you could find someone to abduct the culprit. Just kidding, just kidding.

04-25-09, 07:53 AM
For $400, I'm sure you could find someone to abduct the culprit. Just kidding, just kidding.


04-25-09, 08:25 AM
Call the cops. He will thank you years later.

04-25-09, 09:03 AM
pick up the rock and throw it at him...or better yet run his bike over!

04-25-09, 01:31 PM
Push him off his bike

04-25-09, 03:07 PM
Funny stuff guys, as much as I would love to do that, I just don't want to escalate the problem as I'm sure the damage to my sts could be more painful then anything I can do to him. I think I'm going to spend the money and get an Outside tent for the car might not look nice and cost me some money but might be worth it in the long run, thanks guys

04-26-09, 11:45 AM
Get the tent, but also call the police about it. This kid is comitting a crime. When the police arrive, the parents won't be laughing. They will also not be happy about going to court with their son, and paying the restitution to you for the damage. Document with the authorities each time it happens...right away. Some people have no respect for others...don't let them get away with it. But take your action with the law on your side.

04-26-09, 09:42 PM
You're a great guy because I would have this resolved a long time ago ( with my older car).

04-26-09, 11:15 PM
As Caroutisine said,

Call the cops every time he does something to the car.
Document it every time.
It will get expensive for THEM to constantly be paying for stuff their little punk is messing up.

Don't let him (them) get away with it.

Texas Jim

04-27-09, 12:12 AM
What the hell??????? Call the damn Police man! you should have called the Police IMMEDIATELY!

04-27-09, 11:38 AM
Call the cops.