: W4M earning a sticky... lol

haterinc
04-24-09, 11:49 AM
i've been kind of curious as to what threads merit a "sticky"... wait4me does more for the community and shares more "free knowledge" than anyone on here helping guys into the 11s club and his V is putting out more HP publicly than any other tuner and yet because of the "Hennessey" name, they joined our forum and practically had an immediate sticky?

BTW - i'm by no means bashing Hennessey because i like the fact that John and his crew are pushing these cars. i'm happy to see his present dealings with members seem to be going well, which will dictate his future rep with this board. so far so good...

back on point though... in all fairness... Jesse's continuous work around here shouldn't go unmerited... now... which thread to petition to "sticky" lol

kudos to you Jesse... thanks for the hard work

OldDrummer55
04-24-09, 01:02 PM
:yeah:

chris1268
04-24-09, 01:44 PM
Agreed - very good information....

Dallara
04-24-09, 01:50 PM
~

+1 on that.

I couldn't understand why Hennessey got a "sticky" in the first place. How did they rate that?

Certainly if they are allowed such a perk then Jesse at Wait4Me deserves it, too, especially with all the additional info and participation he provides here.

Where are Hennessey's discounts to forum members? Where are their offers of getting goods here before they are offered to the rest of the public? Where are Hennessey's answers to specific questions in in any number of threads?

Dallara

~

Razorecko
04-24-09, 03:02 PM
Probally because hennessey greased them alot of $$$$$$ ?

RapidRob
04-24-09, 07:45 PM
^^^ Exactly - Hennessey paid some bucks, but I still think W4M deserves sticky status on this board.:thumbsup: He does outstanding work and contributes a lot to this community.

Rob

vperl
04-24-09, 08:46 PM
^^^ Exactly - Hennessey paid some bucks, but I still think W4M deserves sticky status on this board.:thumbsup: He does outstanding work and contributes a lot to this community.

Rob

Dito, and a snarky one to boot...

brent eb02
04-24-09, 09:39 PM
i agree with you guys!

but these forums are about getting $$$ from vendors...

and if we speak our mind in a negative way about a vendor and the reputation they have the mods. will stop us from warning the public.

its about $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dallara
04-24-09, 09:56 PM
~

...but these forums are about getting $$$ from vendors...

and if we speak our mind in a negative way about a vendor and the reputation they have the mods. will stop us from warning the public.

its about $$$$$$$$$$$$$

WHAT???

You are kidding, right?

Or do you mean to tell me that, hypothetically speaking, if a vendor is a crook, with a reputation for ripping people off, taking their money and not giving them what they paid for, maybe has had dozen of lawsuits filed against them by outraged customers, etc. and somebody here tried to warn the folks around here about that vendor... The mods would somehow step in and prevent the warnings? Just for some $$$$?

Nah, you've got to be kidding, right?

Dallara

~

CTSV_510
04-24-09, 10:57 PM
Wait4me FTW

Forget a sticky, he should have his own section of the forum in my opinion. :thumbsup:

edsuski
04-24-09, 11:49 PM
Wait4me FTW

Forget a sticky, he should have his own section of the forum in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Now that is a good idea!

Then he could tell us about the Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft, Cold Air Intake, Sub-4K carbon fiber (sub- 15 Lb) wheels, 50 Hp Crank Shaft Pulley and Custom Tunes I hope he will be offering soon.

Hey - everything starts with an idea. One can hope can't he?

vperl
04-25-09, 12:37 AM
That sir, is a very snarky idea, well ahead of the curve. Great move. I never seem to think of the obvious answer.

vperl
04-25-09, 12:41 AM
~

WHAT???

You are kidding, right?

Or do you mean to tell me that, hypothetically speaking, if a vendor is a crook, with a reputation for ripping people off, taking their money and not giving them what they paid for, maybe has had dozen of lawsuits filed against them by outraged customers, etc. and somebody here tried to warn the folks around here about that
vendor... The mods would somehow step in and prevent the warnings? Just for some $$$$?

Nah, you've got to be kidding, right?

Dallara

~

Did you notice, the rise in the sun yesterday?
very snarky

Q8V
04-27-09, 07:28 AM
Bump!!

I Agree

John Hennessey
04-27-09, 11:49 AM
we pay for the sticky! just like we pay to be a site supporter!

John Hennessey
www.HennesseyPerformance.com
www.HennesseyPerformanceStore.com
Tel: 979-885-1300

Cowan480
04-27-09, 11:04 PM
I think Jessee is great!! two thumps up for him and his hard work!!! I am thankful for everyone all of the vendors and I am pround to support all.

Cowan

FreddyG
04-30-09, 01:38 AM
I have to agree with you Guys! Jesse should have his own sticky!

Heck, the Guy tried to blow his motor up with a HUGE N20 shot, just for the sake of R&D, not too mention tuning a car for $320 that includes a New computer! You heard the old Car-X commercial....."I'm not going to pay alot for this muffler?" Jesse is the Computer version of that........"I'm no going to pay alot for this computer?" :D

The Guy takes care of people and should be rewarded for his generosity! Granted, he's obviously paid Very well, but still looks out for the little Guys!

haterinc
04-30-09, 06:36 PM
sadly enough... it IS apparently all about the money...