Cadillac Owners Forum banner
7K views 117 replies 31 participants last post by  MSOsr 
#1 ·
Remember Lastss, well a few years ago he had some V shirts made.

Black and white V emblem on the front and a color one on the back. Under the color V on the back www.cadillacowners.com in script.

I revisited it recently as I have one in black and one in white. They have been worn out over the years of enjoyment. I went to a tee shirt store today, the guy said he could remake them, color v in the front this time. He said they'd be about $20 each.

I guess at the end of the day, I'm trying to find out interest.

#3 ·
I'm interested as well.

#4 ·
I figure it's good timing with V day around the corner, and just nice to represent.

#5 ·
Count me in.

#6 ·
I have a V shirt made by Goth. It has about a 3.5" Cadillac emblem and crest on the front and a large V on the back, both are colored.

I like it.

#13 ·
Here's what the originals looked like.

Vee, are you the guy selling the profile shot of the V on a grey shirt, black image? I have one of those too. If you can do this, let me/us know.

Attachments

#18 ·
I'm in for 2 Large ones....one white one black...

#22 ·
if these shirts dont come through and get made would you consider doing a black and white one just like these????
I was thinking this myself. Let me see what I can get done. Now that it has been over a day and enough time for the mods to delete or close, I know we're good. I'm gonna ask the other V forums to see if we can get more requests. Thanks all for your responses and keep them coming.

#23 ·
if your end falls through let me know i have a local shop that i've used ALOT they should be able to do it. dont know how much itll cost though

#25 ·
i kind of like the website on the shirt i have a black one now iwth crest on front and V logo on back but like it more iwth the website and it wouldnt hurt to advertise the site a little but i'm in either way

#26 ·
website and it wouldnt hurt to advertise the site a little but i'm in either way
This is what separates them from the rest. Props to the place we spend so much time. Our car club.

#29 · (Edited)
Come on now guys- any group buys or selling of merch needs to be conducted by a Supporting Vendor. We allow "feeler" threads for people to gauge interest, but once lists of buyers, designs and prices start piling up, someone needs to be kicking back a Vendor fee to the site owner before it goes any further.

FYI, forum Vendor Gothicaleigh has been making custom made V flags, hoodies, T-shirts, stickers and lots of other nifty, high quality apparel for years. You all might just want to deal with her, or one of you can sign up as a Vendor.

Thanks.

#30 ·
:hide: i think we just got too excited about having some great looking t shirts. ill check to see what i can get them made for and if its affordable for me i'll pay the extra to be a vendor. :thumbsup: can someone send me a large pic of the front and back of the original shirts and some measurements of the logos? johnathan.stuckey@tallasseefd.org

Edit: Do we need to get permission to use the website logo on the shirts? Don't want us to get into any more trouble...

#33 ·
Don't want us to get into any more trouble...
I second that. Now that Tony's on the prowl, A Supporting Vendor fee isn't so much. I think we can still make this happen.

Tony, If myself or Stuckey was still to go through with the Supporting Vendor, do we have to do this now, or upon purchase time? I created this thread to guage interest, not to cross anyone or step on toes. If Goth wants to create and do it, fine. I personally want a new V shirt, www.cadillacowners.com on the back. There are many like it, but this is the best imo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.