Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Houston V Owners

685 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  toby1952 
#1 ·
I am a recent V owner of a 2005. I live in the Cypress area off of 290. Just looking for recommendations of good “V” mechanics locally? I have seen and add on Craig list about a place in Tomball (Pavlock Performance) that sounds good, but would like some feedback. Also, if any V’s would like to meet somewhere i.e. Sonic and talk mods. I’m in!

#2 ·
I'm in the RiverOaks area, would be more than happy to meet with ya! I have a Silver 2005 I bought about a month ago...still under warranty until 2011 so I've just been going to Stewart downtown for piddly warranty stuff. No major mods yet...at least until after 2011.

We have a A&M car club meeting at Brickhouse Taven off 290 this Saturday at 11am if you want to come, there is another guy in the club with a black '06.

#4 ·
haha i love that everyone on the NW side of town is getting a V these days. i guess the bad economy has some benefits, because everyone's buying these cars apparently :p

I also live in the cypress area off 290... right off 1960 and 290 in fact.

I know one or two mechanics that work on Vs (well, on corvettes, and thus Vs :) ) - we can all get together for lunch sometime if you want. a few of us did that about a week ago.

#5 ·
haha i love that everyone on the NW side of town is getting a V these days. i guess the bad economy has some benefits, because everyone's buying these cars apparently :p

I also live in the cypress area off 290... right off 1960 and 290 in fact.

I know one or two mechanics that work on Vs (well, on corvettes, and thus Vs :) ) - we can all get together for lunch sometime if you want. a few of us did that about a week ago.
The Corvette shops I've contacted here in Houston won't work on Vs, which surprised me especially given the economic down turn. I guess their Vettes-only policy stems from their not wanting to deal with all the F-body folks.

#6 · (Edited)
We are meeting here at 11am to whenever this Saturday:

http://www.brickhousetavernandtap.com/en/?SID

Would be more than happy for you guys to come out if you want, we get together once a month to BS about cars and drink some Shiners. It's the Texags Motorsports Club (TAMC)...basically all the guys off the Texags.com site.

You don't have to be an Aggie...just have to put up with us and have an appreciation for cars! All you guys are invited, would love to see some more Vs out there!

But...if you want a V only meet, I'm all in...just wanted to throw this out there since it's this weekend.

"the bad economy has some benefits" ---could not be more true!!

#7 ·
the shop i took the guys to two weeks ago - Fastlane and Autograf both work on Vs. They just finished a 540rwhp 09V a week or two ago. I can introduce you to the shop owners if you'd like.

This saturday i may be able to join - we're moving into a new warehouse this afternoon and tomorrow morning i may have to be there to supervise, but maybe i can leave for a little bit and go join ya'll :)

I'm all for a V-only meet. There are several little car meets spread throughout town, and I think it would be great for 10 of us V guys to meet up an hour before, get dinner, have a drink or two, and then all roll in together ;)

#8 ·
the shop i took the guys to two weeks ago - Fastlane and Autograf both work on Vs. They just finished a 540rwhp 09V a week or two ago. I can introduce you to the shop owners if you'd like.

This saturday i may be able to join - we're moving into a new warehouse this afternoon and tomorrow morning i may have to be there to supervise, but maybe i can leave for a little bit and go join ya'll :)

I'm all for a V-only meet. There are several little car meets spread throughout town, and I think it would be great for 10 of us V guys to meet up an hour before, get dinner, have a drink or two, and then all roll in together ;)
Where is Autograf located? (I can't find it on their website).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.