: srx

tim murphy
04-22-09, 09:08 PM
dose any body no why the radio goes on by it self when i turn the key on i happens by itself not all the time , also does anybody no the distance of how fair the homelink work for a garage door opener

thank tim

conedoctor
04-27-09, 12:09 PM
Try changing you topic and maybe you will get some replies, SRX is too general.

Professor Wizard
05-26-09, 03:50 PM
On my 09' if you had the radio on when you turned off the car. It will come on when you start it. Mine doesn't really go "off".. but rather it goes into Blue Screen Mode when you turn it off.. and it stays Off until I hit the power button again.

Homelink - - that is not really a HomeLink - just a Standard Universal Transmitter - - anyway, mine stops working about 15 feet away from the door.

robhersch
05-26-09, 05:15 PM
Suggest checking your options for the remote door lock/ unlock.
Seems that several items - ie, outside mirrors, radio station, seat controls, A/C, etc are setup with the unlock button setting.
Good Luck.

c5 rv
05-26-09, 05:53 PM
My Homelink works about 150' away.

Superjim
05-27-09, 09:05 AM
My Homelink works about 150' away.

Same here...when I am a couple of houses away...I hit the garage door button and as I pull in my driveway, the door is open and I drive right in the garage.

Jim

n7don_srx
05-27-09, 09:46 AM
also does anybody no the distance of how fair the homelink work for a garage door opener

thank tim

Tim the range on my 07 SRX is not as good as my 03 Envoy. I improved the range by extending the garage door opener antenna to the outside of the garage using 50 ohm coax. Just unsoldered the wire that hung down, resoldered the center coax conductor to where the original antenna attached and extended to the exterior of the garage and attached the original wire antenna to the center conductor. Not perfect but now can open the door from 40 ft. or so. Should say I've got a metal door but the Envoy's range was easily double or triple the SRX