Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Some Cool Hi-Res Photos

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  liqidvenom 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys..Just got some good hi-res photos of my V. Photobucket re sized them but if you want the originals for a wallpaper or something PM me your email.

See less See more
#2 ·
Those look real good Ted. Where is that at? Putnam Park?

#4 ·
Cool pics; they turned out really well with the motion, etc. I esp like the one w/the Porsche BEHIND you.
You might want to cover/blur your plates in the pics, then repost them...never know who may see that & the next call you get is your ins agent dropping you.

#8 ·
Allstate still covers it... as long as it's not a "RACE". Gotta love those gray areas huh?

I called an agent up to see if they could "shed some light" on the ambiguity... the guy said that open track days, solo track time, instructor led stuff is covered... if it's racing for position you are AWOL from your policy.

#11 ·
Ted - You are having too much fun - I can't wait for some track days. First on the list is the VIII day - Are you coming this time?

Mick

#12 ·
It's still up in the air for me. I would really like to, but I am about to get some QA1 and ground control or eibach prokit (don't know if I need to be able to adjust, I don't think I would ever have it lower then a pro kit and would never raise it higher) so I don't think I'll have the $$$ to make that long of a trip when I can go to the track here.

Although I did have WAY more fun at V-day then any of the other track days I have been at.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.