: Nonsense (split argument)

HotRodSaint
06-24-03, 08:48 AM
At the Nashville drag strip on Tuesday nights, they had a "Run What You Brung" open night bracket racing. Honestly, I hate it. Some guy in a white Toyota Corolla would run like 13sec 1/8th mile times and beat cars left and right. People would cheer when he lost...which was rare. I prefer the fastest and if I were a kid now, I'd save up my pennies and get a Miata with a Cosmo 20b engine swap. I could afford that as a 16 year old. Plus, with a Miata, you can also do drifting and autoX. Too bad that the Miata in America gets called a "girl car."

Wow, just when you think he really is a troll, he says something half way intelligent.

To bad he's so adamant about remaining ignorant, otherwise people might even try to have a 'discussion' with him on this 'discussion' board. :tisk:

BeelzeBob
06-24-03, 09:25 AM
It's easy to tell you are a little in-experienced at this. If you think for even a second that ALL the stuff you mentioned could be done for $2500, you're nuts.
Yes. Please do lighten up...

scourge
06-24-03, 10:12 AM
Wow, just when you think he really is a troll, he says something half way intelligent.

Thats only because you are weak and ignorant. Its obvious that since you cannot beat someone down and win :helpless: you're going to get hernia carrying that chip around on your shoulder. :histeric: Not only are you wrong, you need to grow up.

HotRodSaint
06-24-03, 11:00 AM
Thats only because you are weak and ignorant. Its obvious that since you cannot beat someone down and win :helpless: you're going to get hernia carrying that chip around on your shoulder. :histeric: Not only are you wrong, you need to grow up.

You're right, I was wrong. You're still a troll. :hammer:

HotRodSaint
06-24-03, 11:41 AM

I'm sorry I was wrong again. Scourge the Troll's post was just an attempt to fan the flames of the 'Merican car fans.

He's just a troll. Please don't make the mistake of attempting to engage him in any intellgient discussion as he is incapable of it.

:banghead2

scourge
06-24-03, 11:49 AM
Just because you have a chip on your shoulder about your own inability and inherent inferiority, that doesn't mean that everyone else here is as incompetent as you. In fact, Sal and I have carried on a very pleasant conversation via PM. :cheers: I am surprised that he has let you stay a moderator as you cannot moderate your own emotions. I suppose its best that you simply not realize just how foolish you have made yourself look these past few days.

HotRodSaint
06-24-03, 12:00 PM
Just because you have a chip on your shoulder about your own inability and inherent inferiority, that doesn't mean that everyone else here is as incompetent as you. In fact, Sal and I have carried on a very pleasant conversation via PM. :cheers: I am surprised that he has let you stay a moderator as you cannot moderate your own emotions. I suppose its best that you simply not realize just how foolish you have made yourself look these past few days.

Oh my, the Troll has spoken his words of wisdom. Now I feel so very stupid, what must I do to make amends with the Troll. :devillaug

scourge
06-24-03, 12:18 PM
You're just NOW feeling stupid? Oh well, better late than never so a big :thumbsup: to you. Now, you can choose to grow up - but can you actually do it? Now, thats the real question.

the Sandman
06-24-03, 12:24 PM
In fact, Sal and I have carried on a very pleasant conversation via PM. I am surprised that he has let you stay a moderator as you cannot moderate your own emotions. I suppose its best that you simply not realize just how foolish you have made yourself look these past few days.The fact that Sal has permitted this exchange to continue is a testament to his patience and desire to let the members express themselves. I would not view it as encouragement to carry on ad nauseum - nothing new has been said for the last twenty rounds or so (countiing this thread and "My Take on Rice"). At this point the winner will be the one who let's the other guy get the last word in. HotRod is a good Moderator - I'm not sure why he's so adamant about making the same point over and over again..but then again why are you so adamant about making the same point over and over?

Katshot
06-24-03, 12:40 PM
I agree, Wes should call this one closed I think.
I'd do it but my "Super Moderator" status seems to be gone since the only forums I have admin. option on are ones I'm a Moderator on :rolleyes:

HotRodSaint
06-24-03, 12:57 PM
You're just NOW feeling stupid? Oh well, better late than never so a big :thumbsup: to you. Now, you can choose to grow up - but can you actually do it? Now, thats the real question.

Troll, please continue to post your superior intellect for all to enjoy. Oh, seems no one is enjoying it. :halo:

BeelzeBob
06-24-03, 01:22 PM
The SuperModerator option was disabled after the fiasco that occured when I enabled it. It was only used for a few moments that first day...

Otherwise, I'm not going to close this thread on anybody. You'll all have to work it out on your own. If I close it after one person replies, than I've taken a side. I'm not taking a side because I don't care to even waste a moment to think about what this is all really about anymore.

I've also come to my own conclusion that new people viewing this thread will not look down upon the board for it. It's one of the silliest flame-wars I've ever seen in my life.

Maybe this thread will go on forever. Maybe we can have the longest thread in the history of the internet. At the rate this is going, that is certainly a great possibility - because all that's going on here is 'No I'm not! - Yes you are... No I'm not! - Yes you are..."...

scourge
06-24-03, 08:03 PM
It's one of the silliest flame-wars I've ever seen in my life.

Ah, he gets it!

HotRodSaint
06-24-03, 09:24 PM
Ah, he gets it!

We all get it, so please don't spill this over into another thread. :cheers:

scourge
06-24-03, 09:32 PM
You mean like the way you dragged your need to feel superior over into this thread? I need a better role model then.

HotRodSaint
06-24-03, 09:48 PM
You mean like the way you dragged your need to feel superior over into this thread? I need a better role model then.

Yes you could find a much better role models than I. :worship:

I apologize for my sarcastic response to your post. I do like the idea of a rotary powered Miata. :cool:

Night Wolf
06-24-03, 10:36 PM
AHHHH I'd hate to get into this....and I won't...

but you two don't realize how silly BOTH of you sound..... it is laughable on both parts....

....that is it, my second, and last reply to this thread.

HotRodSaint
06-24-03, 10:40 PM
AHHHH I'd hate to get into this....and I won't...

but you two don't realize how silly BOTH of you sound..... it is laughable on both parts....

....that is it, my second, and last reply to this thread.

(Wow, when a 16 year old thinks your'e silly, then you know you've hit bottom.)

You are right. Sorry. :halo:

scourge
06-25-03, 01:00 AM
We're not sill. We're making out....uh, I mean up. :shocked2:

BUILDINGCTSAMG
06-25-03, 01:15 AM
Back to the original question, steal a dodge viper pay the 5k in court stuff

HotRodSaint
06-25-03, 09:14 AM
Back to the original question, steal a dodge viper pay the 5k in court stuff

Your'e now in the thread for that question.

So please leave us alone, we're still kissing. :eyebrow:

elwesso
06-25-03, 01:41 PM
ANOTHER 16 YEAR OLD THINKS YOU ALL ARE BEING STUPID!!!! This could be the worst ever, and I hope this thread gets deleted after I close it so no other member has to see this!!!! Good Lord!!!!!

I am not taking any sides, because I dont post in pointless threads.... except to call them quits!!!

There is no reason for such mudslinging, all it does is prove NOTHING!!!!!

Case closed (thank GOD!!!)