Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 36 replies 30 participants last post by  GMBOUND 
#1 · (Edited)
Its been fun, we all had our good times, and down times...

Tonight as of 9pm (+3GMT) i will be signin off my little girl to a new owner.

I never really finished my project and got the look i was going for, however, i do not mind. Its better to keep somethings as dreams then bring them to reality and be disappointed...:cloud9:

List of mods just for the records

Stock 5.7L LS6 Lowerend
GMPP LPE High compression heads (had 11.59:1 compression)
Naf Cam (@.050 222/228 with 0.581/0.589)
GMPP high rpm lifters
7.400 pushrrods
1.7 yella terra rockers
Titanium retainers and high lift Compcam springs
FAST 90/90 intake
LS7 clutch
Poly Urethane mounts for engine, tranny and diff
Moroso Ultra 40 wire set
Bosche Fusion sparkplugs
Volant intake tube
LPE CAI with Powercore filter
Ron Davis High capacity RAD
ATI 25% UD crank Pulley
Perma cool 10 pass oil cooler
Perma cool 2 pass powersteerin cooler
GMPP transmission cooler
GMPP diff cooler
GMPP swaybars
FG2 shocks
Stainless works 1 3/4" headers
Matrix High flow cats
Corsa Ti catback
Brembo 8 piston front calipers
Two peice rotors front and rear
SS lines
Dot 5.1 brake fluid
GMPP long stud
GMPP rear upper arm
CCW / HRE wheels with Ti lugnuts
Specter Anti hop bushins
Specter heat extractin fibergass hood
Specter CF Fenders
Specter CF Trunk
Specter Fiberglass rear spoiler
Specter CF Rad cover
LPE CF engine cover
BMR front strut tower brace
BMR toe tie rods
BMR trailin arms
Diff brace bracket
Nels Rear Strut tower brace
CTS-V floor and trunk mats
LED lights everywhere except blinkers
Braille 15lb batt
Complete custom earthin kit
Ti hardware scattered all over the engine compartment and now chassis

Big thank yous go to:

Luke for his quick replies, great prices for parts, and aftersales support
Pete for the awesome brakes and wisdom
And most of all to the Specter Werks team (Jeff, Matt and Julie) for helpin me out in makin my dreams a reality...

You all take care

Manaf J Hoss
(B.K.A... Naf)

See less See more
#2 ·
Say it aint so. You had an impressive list of mods. I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it.

See you when you get an '09.

You need to do a photo shoot before you send her away!

#16 ·
+1 to that.... WTF man? lots of money into that car just to up and sell it....

what happened?

#7 ·
Take care Naf

#8 ·
Peace out Naf....post up your new toy when you get it....good luck with the new toy

#9 ·
Naf,

It was our pleasure working with you for the last couple years. I would hate to tempt you, but if you are looking for a new project vehicle I can get you on our Specter C6 GTR list. :)

#11 ·
i've been here for a while and i dont think i've seen any pics either post a few up Naf. Take care and show us your new project when you get it too

#17 ·
Seconded for pics.... Chef's car was very well known due to all his pics. We all know of your car here but I dont think I've seen any pics either.

#18 ·
Sorry to see you let it go but I know Mod Hell can be frustrating. Good Luck

He did post some pics up before, they are on here somewhere.

#23 ·
Just out of curiosity, (not trying to be spiteful or anything) how much weight did you shave by going to all the CF and Ti hardware? Just curious to see if you weighed all the parts you pulled off and replaced. Did your car have a sunroof?

And like all the others said, good luck with your new toy. Make sure you get something that will spank all those hot rod cars out there!

#24 ·

#25 ·
It seemed i was the only person in love with this car...No one else seemed to like it.

Just for the record i am in Q8, not DXB...But i will post some Dxb pics, as for pics of my car, there is a search button, come on guys Search username NAF and you will find me from start to finish...Dustball in all

As for the weight, you ready for this...you better take a step back from the screen...

200-250lb*

Specter's kit did a lot, but that Ti exhaust CHUCKED a bunch off...Those stock systems are heavy...
(* i had the mats in the car plus the tank was 3/4 full so i couldnt get a proper measurement versus published)

I knew about the new C6 bodykit, Kevin leaked it out...Now its his boss' car, you all better not have any flaws on it...

Dont know what i am about to get, but for now its time to let the bank account recover.

I will be around, just PM me if you need an answer. I will hint the new owner this way so you guys can remind him he made a great buy...

#26 ·
Specter's kit did a lot, but that Ti exhaust CHUCKED a bunch off...Those stock systems are heavy...

Dont know what i am about to get, but for now its time to let the bank account recover.
Was that 250lb loss before or after you added the extra weight to the mufflers for sound baffling....

I thought you had the biggest wallet on this board....possibly in the world!!!

:thepan:

Just messin with ya NAF. Its been fun following your build over the last couple years and giving you some crap along the way. Not everyone agrees with your modding methodology, but you definitely had fun with it and that is all that matters. I cant wait to see what you have in store for us next!

#28 ·
Car looks sweet. The V community is definitely losing a pioneer as far as carbon fiber/titanium stuff/weight savings and "different" mods goes. As stated before: a different methodology. Still were always a lot of things I never understood why you did :hmm: ...often times it was an interesting read though. Anyway, good luck in the future Naf.

#29 ·
I think the fact that you weren't coming to Vday did you in. Peace out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.