: Trying to find Intake Manifold Spacer

04-19-09, 04:11 PM
I have a spacer that is cracked on my 94 eldorado touring coupe and cant find the part or a listing of the part anywhere. Is this a dealer part or only junk yard part.

04-21-09, 06:15 PM
I found what I needed at a local dealership. When I ordered the part I was told it was discontinued and they were just selling off their stock if anyone is interested. Thanks anyway and its nice to know a place to go for info and advice for working on my car.

04-22-09, 05:12 PM
What intake manifold spacer?

04-24-09, 06:00 PM
Its a piece that goes between the intake manifold and the head. It gets the two small gaskets on top and one large gasket on bottom.

04-24-09, 06:38 PM
..............His model has a sort of 2-piece intake manifold. Not like later.......

04-24-09, 09:12 PM
Thanks sub - I missed that! :-)