: Scranton Motors in Vernon, CT Big Thumbs Up !!

mbnv992
04-18-09, 09:41 PM
Just wanted to say, if anyone is in the Connecticut area looking to buy a new/used Caddy, Scranton Motors in Vernon, CT is where to go. I bought my 2007 STS new @ Scranton last year, and let me tell you, they have EXCELLENT customer service. My family has known the owner for YEARS, and everyone there is just top class. From the service department, to the salesman, etc. everyone knows thier stuff, is prompt, courteous, and gets straight to the point. If anyone wants a good dealership in CT, it's Scranton Motors !!

southsider
06-26-09, 10:07 PM
I was a big fan of Thomas Cadillac in Hartford before they closed. Great sales and service. Straight forward dealing. Tried Scranton service a few times and I did not have the same success as others. Once, took three tries to get a tire sealed on a wheel to keep it from leaking. To their credit, they did everything they could to make it right. Just wasn't up to the standard I experienced at Thomas. So, during a routine maintenance stop at Scranton (after Thomas closed) I thought I would check up front and see what type of deals were being offered. The salesman took out the "four corner sheet" and started the "negotiation". I thought that went out of style years ago. Could never get a straight run down of the deal. Ended up going to Orr Cadillac in Springfield, MA. Straight forward dealing, and the first experience with the service department has been very positive. I do know others that are very pleased with Scranton, and others that share my experience. Guess it was just the luck of the draw.