Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Yet another scoop thread...

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  CTS-Voodoo 
#1 ·
So I was bored in photoshop and found one of lingenfelters C6 hoods... I think its actually sort of fitting...

Thoughts?

See less See more
#2 ·
meh... Looks good but for me, best left off the V.

#3 ·
I like it.

#10 ·
Well personally Id extend it further down the hood, the image started looking really bad when i tried to stretch it that far... but this is the idea at least. I want to make everything it covers hollow, and since the V hood is at an angle it should work very well to cool the engine.

Of course the scoop will cause some minor level of lift, something for the 190+ mph crowd to think about..

#11 ·
Yeah I plan on getting a 170+mph video up soon after my car is complete so I dont think that would be a good idea for me.

#12 ·
niiice! :highfive: can't wait to see it!

#13 ·
I've got two 163mph runs on my phone right now but they were recorded with my phone so they look like crap if I host them on you tube.

#14 ·
I like the look. Like I have been trying to do, any aftermarket hood needs to be pretty aggressive to be worth the money. I thing this look is just right.

#15 · (Edited)

This is how the hood looks on the vette, my idea would be to get either a repo fiberglass piece or the real deal and start cutting and glassing like a maniac. Anyone know what Lingenfelter makes their hoods out of? This thing costs like 1300 bucks...

Edit: modded the pic a bit more. Looks cleaner now that I got the scoop in high res. Can we get someone to make these please??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.