: Had some free time to upload more vids of 3 inch mandrel exhaust kit.

wait4me
04-14-09, 10:07 PM
Hi guys, I just uploaded about 10 more videos, including sound clips and driving with the 3 inch exhaust kits im shipping to everyone. They are 4 inch tips and no muffler, Supprisingly they are VERY quiet and sound perfect inside and out of the car. :cool2:

The truck is picking up everyones exhaust kits that ordered them on monday i believe. So you should have them next week.

I shipped out the 25 accross seas, and 15 in the usa. If i do any more, i may have to raise the price a little to make it worth the hassle.

:)

They are top quality so everyone should be more than happy.

thanks guys.

aco
04-14-09, 10:30 PM
Are they up on YouTube? The latest video I see from you is from 4 weeks ago.

neuronbob
04-14-09, 10:38 PM
It takes a while for YouTube to configure newly uploaded files. Give it a while and they'll be there.

wait4me
04-15-09, 08:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFixVHERBmQ

wait4me
04-15-09, 08:24 AM
Inside shot uncut. With the window open. Closed it is very quiet inside still. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRcPdz20XdQ

Nutz
04-15-09, 09:07 AM
3rd gear (whoops) useless at 50 mph... We'll just use 4th. Hilarious.

Thanks Jesse. Hope to see more in-car from your beast.

neuronbob
04-15-09, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the videos, Jesse. That sounds really good.

musclesbmf
04-15-09, 10:31 AM
Waiting impatiently to receive my 3" exhaust :-) Thanks for the vids!!

Mark

Street King
04-15-09, 04:01 PM
Nice! What would be the weight saving compared to the stock setup?

Ketzer
04-15-09, 05:49 PM
When will the decision be made on the (maybe) next production run?

Jeff-

wait4me
04-15-09, 06:04 PM
If enough people show interest i might still make some more. I guess it just depends on the amount of the batch. The more i do at once saves me a lot of time but the cost of them for my materials is thru the roof,.

I am looking at lightweight titanium pipe options too though for the true race guys...

CadV
04-15-09, 07:04 PM
I assume your car has the crank pulley swapped. SC sounds sick!!!

Street King
04-16-09, 03:49 AM
I would be all over a titanium exhaust of it isn't too loud. The V is heavy & any weight saving is a good additional bonus

Good work wait4me. Very impressive products, especially considering that your business is still a one man show if Iam not mistaken

Ketzer
04-16-09, 12:30 PM
If enough people show interest i might still make some more. I guess it just depends on the amount of the batch. The more i do at once saves me a lot of time but the cost of them for my materials is thru the roof,.

I am looking at lightweight titanium pipe options too though for the true race guys...

As quick as the first batch went, I'm sure you could sell another run.
I'm definately interested, not 100% sure about the no muffler part yet. Afraid the wife will think it's too redneck.
Maybe start a thread again on who wants them?
Thanks,

Jeff-

caddiedrummer
04-16-09, 12:47 PM
Good job. I wish I could hear it in person. I put the Corsa on mine yesterday.

wait4me
04-16-09, 01:11 PM
It is about just as loud as the corsa exhaust i heard in person. Maybe a little louder but dont have the crackles like the corsa. Mine is just smooth and low toned. I wouldnt have left it as an option if it sounded redneck. :D The Cats and the 2 bends i put in place cancel the noise quite nicely.

Ketzer
04-16-09, 04:54 PM
I hope you know I was just kidding W4M! but I agree that a crackle sounds bad and a burble sounds good. :D

Jeff-

eagle_lex
04-17-09, 10:09 AM
wow! that sounds amazing. and the others were right... that SC sounds sick! i would love to see a price on this. i will visit your site and see if there is anything there..... wow....

musclesbmf
04-17-09, 11:54 AM
When I spoke to W4M last week, he also mentioned if you thought the sound of exhaust was too loud, he had good success and sound from the round bassani race mufflers. They could be easily added to this setup. Now if I could just get mine delivered, I'd be a happy camper. I personally want to try high flow cats in place of stock ones and then some bassani or magnaflow race mufflers on his 3" exhaust.