: Who can suggest a good head unit and speakers

ocmdiaz714
04-14-09, 10:02 PM
Have a 94 fleetwood and interested in a head unit able to play video from the ipod itself and also looking for a good setup that would be able to set off alarms yet delivers crips clear sound. Thanks if anybody can help!!!

SouthernCountry
04-15-09, 09:00 AM
I believe about every brand thats out has video now incorporated with an ipod application to the system. I had one from Jensen back in 06 with an ipod interface and was able to play videos from it. Kenwood has a nice system too. As for the interior speakers I highly recommend Infinity Kappa. Best sounding speakers I know of. Had those with 2 12" solo barics to just abuse the streets. I'm a Kicker fan so I would definitely recommend them for your setup. The Kappa series will definitely give you that crisp clean sound you're looking for.

heitzman
04-15-09, 06:25 PM
I would recommend a Pioneer HU, worked great in my 1994 eldorado.

timothyr
04-18-09, 03:24 PM
Pioneer or kenwood HU, kappa's or quarts, and kickers or boston's....and a few good amps, a stornger alternator, and a battcap.
I would also rewire the car as I believe the fleet has the actual radio electronics in the trunk....reusing the factory wires will give you LONG runs (I could be wrong tho.

93eldodave
05-24-09, 11:57 PM
This one is in my 93 eldo its a pioneer AVH-p4000DVD..it has an ipod jack in the front as well as audio and vidio in rear along with rear camera jack..