Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Track Day

754 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
First visit for my bone stock V to the 1/4 mile yesterday. Just a play day, sunny 10deg C (~50 F), pretty good headwind.
Not beating up on it at all, easy off the line then steppin' on it got me a best of 13.71 and 108.11mph. I'm happy with the mph but the ET should have been a little better I think. I'll go harder off the line next time maybe.
I had some issues finding 3rd the first couple of runs, but figured it out. But still, could have shifted better if it was co-operating fully. Time for some bushings I think.
Second best part, I filled the tank with 89 octane before I left home, drove 2 hrs to the track with 3 people in the car, made 9 passes, and drove home again on the same tank of fuel.:worship:

a great day

#4 ·
87,89,91,92blend, and 94 are all available here. I just normally run 89.
We are probably still getting crappy winter blend fuels.

Bolide , I was at Cayuga. Not too far a drive for you. Weekly test and tune days, and Saturday lapping on the road course as well.

#5 ·
Good times!!

#8 ·
That's a pretty nice trap. I went to the track last summer with my old diff but now that I have my 07 I'm afraid...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.