Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Yay track parts! (holding G 1.02)

653 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  CtsVrod 
#1 ·
I was screwing around yesterday before coming up to camarillo in the V and decided to take some hard turns to see what happened when I pushed the car with the new rear parts and strut bars.

Driver's side holds 1.00g and passenger holds 1.02g before starting to let go. I have yet to install QA1s, Hotchkiss bars, and 315s(or 295s based on what I see from Luna). Currently my rear tires are 275s on chrome stockers, not quite what I want for handling purposes due to the buldge...

Considering stock is .96 and .94 respectively, I am DAMN proud of myself. I think this makes a good case for anyone who was considering a front and rear strut bar and DEF some BMR arms and toe rods. The ride will stiffen up, the car has more road noise, but good god is it fun to slam hard around a turn now.

#3 ·
Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

#4 ·
LOL!

I have yet to toss on the QA1s or sways. Right now its:
stock springs
stock sways
stock shocks
front rear strut tower braces
rear toe rods
trailing arms

I am going to retain the factory springs and Ill probbaly setup the QA1s as close to factory as possible. Obviously track settings will be firmer. I really dig the accidental combination of firmness / stock ride without looking like a bouncy ricer like some lowered coil kits provide...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.