: Can Chrome door handles off 08 fit my 05 STS ?

Hortaja
04-02-09, 12:08 AM
Hey all

I like the chrome door handles on the 08. Does anyone know for sure if they can be swapped or not? I asked my Cadillac servoce tech and she said no, but really wonder how hard she tried to get an answer??

Let me know.

Jerry

PS My subwoofer project is still moving along. I keep taking pictures at every step...

Hortaja
04-04-09, 10:15 PM
64 readers and no comments??:confused:

dkozloski
04-05-09, 12:13 AM
64 readers and no comments??:confused:
Nobody wants to hurt your feelings.

silver2kws6
04-05-09, 01:16 PM
Hey all

I like the chrome door handles on the 08. Does anyone know for sure if they can be swapped or not? I asked my Cadillac servoce tech and she said no, but really wonder how hard she tried to get an answer??

Let me know.

Jerry

PS My subwoofer project is still moving along. I keep taking pictures at every step...

I dont see why not. the cars door just gets an electrical signal to unlock the doors once the computer tells it the FOB is there. I doubt there would be more involved than that or the part would be super expensive. do you have a Part # if they arent too pricey ill buy em.

MoodySumo
04-05-09, 01:57 PM
Hortaja, I have a 05 sts and I just bought a set of 4 on Ebay for 60 bucks and I just had them put on, they look real nice so you can get them for your 05.

Dan

Kilo
04-06-09, 05:57 PM
I got overlays from us speed for around $70 for my 06 sts. they look factory.

Hortaja
04-06-09, 11:52 PM
Can someone post a pic of the overlays on their car? I knda want the real thing...