: 2005 CTS-V arrived today. . . ..

cadillacchris
07-08-04, 06:08 PM
We just got in the 2005 CTS-V , just letting everyone know.:)

T_Dogg8
07-09-04, 07:29 AM
no pics yet??

cograts anyway

Z06CTSV
07-09-04, 12:37 PM
Congrats....

Joe
New Orleans

miscreant
07-09-04, 12:58 PM
;) :D Umm. If I'm not mistaken, he's saying "they" (the dealership he works for) just got a 2005 in...;) :D

Z06CTSV
07-09-04, 02:05 PM
Sorry... wasn't paying attention.

T_Dogg8
07-09-04, 04:02 PM
me either. that's cheap. i want to know people who get v's, not dealers.

miscreant
07-09-04, 06:37 PM
me either. that's cheap. i want to know people who get v's, not dealers.:hide: :getaway:

cadillacchris
07-13-04, 01:52 PM
Cheap? how is that cheap?

anyway to make Tdogg happy 2 weeks ago I took delivery of my new CTS just never posted it.
Tdogg don't you own an Escalade? what are you doing in the CTS room?:want:
Sorry, had to ask, I like to play the trouble maker. . .
and since Tdoog is reading this. . when the meet? and do you still want those MC2 rims?

miscreant
07-13-04, 02:27 PM

I think he's hinting to the fact that others have to pay to *advertise* here...:tisk:

T_Dogg8
07-14-04, 08:05 AM

anyway to make Tdogg happy 2 weeks ago I took delivery of my new CTS just never posted it.
Tdogg don't you own an Escalade? what are you doing in the CTS room?:want:
Sorry, had to ask, I like to play the trouble maker. . .
and since Tdoog is reading this. . when the meet? and do you still want those MC2 rims?
i check out the cts stuff cuz my dad has a cts and i try to stay up on any potentional problems or cool stuff. congrats on your cts. it's what sold me on my escalade. i probably never would have tried out my escalade had my dad not bought a cts. my dad had an older caddy and it was nice and i always liked the look of the escalades, but driving the cts was definitely a turning point on my views of the caddy brand. it's an incredible car and will probably be my next every day car.

i don't know if we're going to have the meet. i'm too busy to try to do the planning right now and no one else really stepped up. maybe later in the summer.

i'm still debating the wheels. i've been looking at the bach and lobo rims. any price on those with tires??

cadillacchris
07-14-04, 01:43 PM
on the bach? or on the MC2 rims pricing. . .

which one?

and I am excited about us getting a new V and not advertising, I believe on using this forum to help others and to satisfy my cadillac love, not to get sales.

T_Dogg8
07-14-04, 02:39 PM
the mc2 bach and lobos.

this is were i saw them

http://www.t2hummer.com/wheels.htm