: Hennessey CTS-V-R?

poor-sha
03-28-09, 06:22 PM
I heard a rumor that a "Hennessey CTS-V-R" is going to compete in the One Lap this year. Is this the same car we've been seeing built up on the forum or something else? Inquiring minds want to know :)

EricVonHa
03-29-09, 02:03 AM
They typically don't know what they're doing till the last minute.

Though, one thing is for sure... the guy that handily whipped their azzes 6 yrs in a row is sitting out this year. So, they have a chance to move up a place or two.

vperl
04-20-09, 10:54 AM
Kinda would like to understand what is the deaal with the tuner, John Hennessey .

Anyone concerned ?

The Tony Show
04-20-09, 06:12 PM
As far as the past history of problems Hennessey had on the Viper and Corvette forums, it has been discussed in another thread, and we asked everyone here to keep their conversations related to Hennessey's products and services here, not what happened in the past.

Back on topic, I know that Hennessey has sold the first CTS-V they built up, so perhaps the new one they have now is the one being prepped for the competition. Dave Golder and John- any feedback on this?

proexpert
04-20-09, 07:31 PM
If I could edit my post, I would delete it. For some reason the Edit button is not available. Sorry.

homesite
04-20-09, 08:33 PM
If I could edit my post, I would delete it. For some reason the Edit button is not available. Sorry.

Why would you delete it? Everyone needs to know about this guy before they give him money.