: What is a GM "VIP Quality Audit"?

Dallara
03-26-09, 12:32 PM
~

Just curious...

Does anyone know what a GM "VIP Quality Audit" is?

Thanks!

Dallara

~

jvp
03-26-09, 02:26 PM
Does anyone know what a GM "VIP Quality Audit" is?

Generally, new cars come with a few miles on the odo. Like 4 or 5, or somesuch. Those few miles are put on at and around the plant where the car goes through a quick systems check test drive, as well as the teeny bit of mileage put on the car getting it to/from the shipper.

In certain cases, the car will show up with a lot more miles on it, anywhere from 40-50. This is a vehicle that was taken from the lot and driven a lot more. Put through a more thorough check and test, for QC issues.

jas

vperl
03-26-09, 09:52 PM
Generally, new cars come with a few miles on the odo. Like 4 or 5, or somesuch. Those few miles are put on at and around the plant where the car goes through a quick systems check test drive, as well as the teeny bit of mileage put on the car getting it to/from the shipper.

In certain cases, the car will show up with a lot more miles on it, anywhere from 40-50. This is a vehicle that was taken from the lot and driven a lot more. Put through a more thorough check and test, for QC issues.

jas

Superior sent me a form that my V has 35 miles on it, I expect the same when I arrive on 4/2.

That must mean my V went through the check, RIGHT ?

jvp
03-26-09, 10:50 PM
Superior sent me a form that my V has 35 miles on it, I expect the same when I arrive on 4/2.

That must mean my V went through the check, RIGHT ?

Either that or Scott's been good on his promise of letting everyone roast the tires on your car. When you get there, check for tire snot on the fender wells. People ALWAYS forget to clean that stuff off.... :-)

Seriously though, my bet is yours did go through the extended check drive.

jas

vperl
03-26-09, 11:17 PM
Either that or Scott's been good on his promise of letting everyone roast the tires on your car. When you get there, check for tire snot on the fender wells. People ALWAYS forget to clean that stuff off.... :-)

jas

*****^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Scott, you warned him.....

bet wheel welll looks like a diamond

demorgan59
03-27-09, 10:55 AM

jas
Scott said he knows a good place for burnouts. Just sayin':)

vperl
03-27-09, 11:12 AM
Scott said he knows a good place for burnouts. Just sayin':)

Scott lends out his V for that, and clay bars your car before delivery

,:bsflag::bsmeter: