: Anyone need a good laugh?

Spittin Game
03-26-09, 12:15 AM
Not just the pics, but read the description too.:wtf:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ESCALADE-DOBLE-GRILL_W0QQitemZ110366583268QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_C ars_Trucks?hash=item110366583268&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

bstiffmanofsteel
03-26-09, 12:26 AM
You are correct! Thats pretty freaking funny!

J-Ridez
03-26-09, 12:46 AM
Datz hella phunny...hahaa -

luxurylife33
03-26-09, 01:03 AM
Whats funny is people who dont have escalades immediatly think that this is your typical escalade owner^ ..... uneducated, ghetto, retarded, drug dealer, who miraculously has money

KrazyKeith
03-26-09, 08:51 AM
I saw that one the other day, and Yes I did get a good laugh.

I like that color, I dont like the dobe grille though, lol.

davidaugust111
03-26-09, 02:24 PM
That grille has to be one of the stupidest things I've seen yet on an Escalade, and I've seen a lot of stupid stuff. But I do wonder who would buy a vehicle from someone a) that would put something like that on, and b) who wrote that poorly and didn't care enough to have someone look it over for him. Wouldn't that imply that they were too ignorant to even take any kind of care of the vehicle?

T-Giv
03-26-09, 04:00 PM
That's such a shame, it gives us such a terrible image to the other road users.

oldworld
03-26-09, 04:13 PM
Almost sounds like an E bay joke and the actuall high bidder wins a spell checker

Rolex
03-26-09, 08:25 PM
HI YOU(are) BETTING (bidding) ON MY BEBE (baby) (period here). I HAVE (had) THIS SUV SINS (since) 2003 (period here). IM (I'm) THE SEQUEN (wtf?) OWNER (period here). THIS (is) GARAGE KEPP (kept) (comma) (has) NEW TIRES (comma) BRAKES (comma) FUEL POP (pump?) (period here). ALL THE PARTS ARE GM. I SET THE BODY KIT ON THE SUV (period here). LOVE THE LOOK (sentence fragment) THIS IS LOTS DRIM (wtf?) (period here). NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET THIS CLEAN ESCALADE (period here). UNIQUE (sentence fragment) THIS HAVE (has "the") ORIGINAL BOSE GM ESTERO (stereo) AND (is in) EXCELENT WORKING CONDITION (period here). THE ESCALADE ROON (room is) EXCELENT (period here). I (would) LIKE TO SELL THIS TO SOME ONE (someone = one word) HO (who "would") TAKE CARE MI (my-please stay with one language) BEBE (baby) (period here). GOOD LOOK (looking). HAPPY BITING (bidding). THIS ("my name") IS BEN (period here). (For) SELL (sale) AS IS (comma) WER (where) IT IS (period here). IF YOU (would) LIKE TO SEE (it) CALL ME AT 818 399 8256 (period here). (Ask for) GABRIEL (I thought this wan Ben?) (period here). LOW RESEVE (period here).

I HAVE THE LAST SETS (sets of what?) (period here). THER (they're) NOT ON (in) THE PIC (period here). THE HIER (They're here) FOR YOU TO TAKE WHIT (with) THE SUV (period here). TANKS (Thanks) FOR LOOKING (period here).

-63 points. Dude seriously, see me after class. :suspect:

The village idiot did manage to spell brakes correctly. :)

Dendensterz
03-26-09, 08:37 PM
ahahah i was gonna post that up here the other day when i saw it on ebay..LOL

pcguy760
03-26-09, 11:22 PM
Same here but I decided it was a waste of time lol. Why on Earth would someone do that to an Escalade?? That's what we have imports for, seriously, Imports look cool with body kits when done right. This one seems installed right, but come on!! It just does not LOOK right! Anyone else feel me?

KrazyKeith
03-27-09, 07:53 AM
I think it looks good with the body kit on, but that double grill is just ugly, The color is nice too and at least the moron kept it clean.

Other then that, his spelling and wording shows.....

sillyboi
03-27-09, 11:58 AM
Agreed on the double grill.. Plain ugly.

limpnutz
03-27-09, 09:57 PM
ahhhh the future of america!!!! Cant wait for retirement.

oldworld
03-27-09, 10:24 PM
Thats the truth....thank god my son finishes Notre Dame in two years.............
What is this country coming to??