: This CTS-V is on order and Available.

Krug Ford
03-25-09, 11:36 AM
Order InformationModel Year: 2009Division: CADILLACDistrib. Entity:RETOrder Type:SRE - Retail SoldAllocation Group: CTS Model: 6DN69 - CTS: V-SERIESTPW: MSRP w/DFC† : GMS w/DFC†: Current Event:3000 - Accepted by Production ControlSupplier w/DFC†: Estimated Delivery Date:Vehicle SpecificationsPEG:1SV - 1SV - V SERIESTrim:195 - Ebony Leather - Suede InsertsPrimary Color: 17U - Radiant Silver ExteriorEngine:LSA - Engine, 6.2L V8 SuperchargedEmissions:Transmission:MN6 - Trans., Manual, 6-SpeedOrdered Options:CFN: Sunroof Option "Not Desired"FE9: Federal EmissionsUAV: NAV w/Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround SoundVK3: License Plate Bracket, FFW2E: Seats, Recaro

Florian
03-25-09, 04:19 PM
Silver w/Black recaros and no sunroof......

tempting.

F

Krug Ford
03-25-09, 06:26 PM
Its available.

backup
03-25-09, 09:39 PM
Its available.

Not anymore! Scott, thanks for your help ordering the CTSV. I look forward to meeting you in person. I have been doing my homework on the CTSV and the deal offered by Scott is too good to pass up. This is my first post to the forum.

As you can see, it is a manual trans, Recaro, no sunroof car. The way I see it this is the most sporting combination and I appreciate the extra headroom without the sunroof. The manual trans and sunroof delete reduces weight by approx 150lbs versus the auto with roof, and that can't be a bad thing!

I love cars, and have had a number of interesting vehicles over the years. Everything from large displacement, normally aspirated pushrod V8s (C5 Corvette, trucks), to small displacement high-rev DOHC 4 (Honda S2000), to twin-turbo inline 6 (Toyota Supra), to turbo diesel 4 and 6 (TDI and CTD), and several V6s and NA 4s in the mix as well. But I have never owned a supercharged vehicle, so the experience with the blower will be something new!

I will track this car occassionally and look forward to testing it on the track. For track use I love the characteristics of high-rpm small displacement per cylinder engines. But real world street performance requires torque and the blown 6.2 certainly delivers there. The CTSV will be a great street performance car that will also allow my kids to go along for the ride!

vperl
03-26-09, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=backup;1821453]Not anymore! Scott, thanks for your help ordering the CTSV. I look forward to meeting you in person. I have been doing my homework on the CTSV and the deal offered by Scott is too good to pass up. This is my first post to the forum.

You betcha, Scott and the Business Manager have been very helpful.
Scott may volunter his services to check out your V, he has offered the same here, I graciously turned him down, he being so busy getting the best deals for the V . However, he has this thing about Disney Land, you may get a discount there if your lucky.
:p Do you feel LUCKY ? :hide:

LITTLEELVISDAN
03-26-09, 10:19 AM
Silver w/Black recaros and no sunroof......

tempting.

FIt had 4 doors anyway.... Stay the course F...:thumbsup:

Krug Ford
03-26-09, 12:12 PM
Not anymore! Scott, thanks for your help ordering the CTSV. I look forward to meeting you in person. I have been doing my homework on the CTSV and the deal offered by Scott is too good to pass up. This is my first post to the forum.

As you can see, it is a manual trans, Recaro, no sunroof car. The way I see it this is the most sporting combination and I appreciate the extra headroom without the sunroof. The manual trans and sunroof delete reduces weight by approx 150lbs versus the auto with roof, and that can't be a bad thing!

I love cars, and have had a number of interesting vehicles over the years. Everything from large displacement, normally aspirated pushrod V8s (C5 Corvette, trucks), to small displacement high-rev DOHC 4 (Honda S2000), to twin-turbo inline 6 (Toyota Supra), to turbo diesel 4 and 6 (TDI and CTD), and several V6s and NA 4s in the mix as well. But I have never owned a supercharged vehicle, so the experience with the blower will be something new!

I will track this car occassionally and look forward to testing it on the track. For track use I love the characteristics of high-rpm small displacement per cylinder engines. But real world street performance requires torque and the blown 6.2 certainly delivers there. The CTSV will be a great street performance car that will also allow my kids to go along for the ride!

It will be here soon enough.. I will keep you in the loop where it is in the build cycle..

Thanks for the business.