: Funny Story about a Boy and his new Toy

cjwolverine
03-24-09, 09:26 PM
I haven't been on the forum much, because I've been out enjoying my new V. I thought some of you may appreciate this story....

My wife was upstairs in the boy's bathroom doing the night time routine bathing, brushing teeth etc. (we have 3 boys 9, 5, and 3 years old). I made an excuse to run an errand and take my new V for a ride. When I got back she said she could "feel" the floor vibrating beneath her when I started the car in the garage which is partially below the bathroom.

I say, " oh really?" and retreat to the kids' bathroom with my remote starter in hand. I sit on the crapper and start her up from above. She was right, the toilet is vibrating from the car running beneath me. I let out a little "hea, hea, he, he," giggle like a little kid playing a prank on someone. She hears me and yells from down in the kitchen while she laughs at me, "you're such an idiot! Like your new toy huh?"

Yes I do, yes I do like it.

I know you'll ask- Thunder Grey, auto, roof, nav, wheels, seats, every option except the engine block heater. I'll add the rear diff cooler later when track time comes.

Chris

Fubar75207
03-24-09, 09:42 PM
Engine block heater... that's my missing button!!! I was wondering what I forgot to order.

Don't let your wife get a hold of the keys... you may never get her off the toilet seat.

Good story btw.

vperl
03-24-09, 09:45 PM
Vibrating toilet, crap mine is gunna be in an unattached garage....
Well maybe the building will vibrate......

neuronbob
03-24-09, 10:27 PM
LOL, great story! I've been parking mine outside and I can hear my car from well inside my house, where my RL was so quiet I couldn't tell it even existed until I stepped into it. What a beast this car is!

vixapphire
03-24-09, 10:52 PM
Vibrating toilet, crap mine is gunna be in an unattached garage....
Well maybe the building will vibrate......

Your toilet's in an unattached garage?:)

Seriously, I saw some shock-mounted toilets inside an underground missile base once. For those extra special bowel movements...

vperl
03-24-09, 11:00 PM
Your toilet's in an unattached garage?:)

Seriously, I saw some shock-mounted toilets inside an underground missile base once. For those extra special bowel movements...

since bamma, and all afterpaying for car, and Scott thanks me, I sold everything but garage, and a tent....\\Hope new owners do not care.....

you found me out

Jon
03-25-09, 09:47 AM
If it shakes the house now, wait til you get an aftermarket exhaust LOL.

Qnsryck
03-25-09, 12:45 PM
Great story. My wife would say the same thing. I have the manual so when she rides with me she's always asking me to chill out a little. I forget how annoying the unexpected head jerk can be. The expected one is phenomenal! You can read into that one as much as you want to.

vperl
03-25-09, 01:45 PM
Great story. My wife would say the same thing. I have the manual so when she rides with me she's always asking me to chill out a little. I forget how annoying the unexpected head jerk can be. The expected one is phenomenal! You can read into that one as much as you want to.

Are you sure she is with you ?

Tags63
04-07-09, 09:43 PM
Hey!!

Great story!!! I love it!! You kidding, I use to start my V1 in the garage after I did all the work to it and my wife would have a major $hit fit!! When I wanted to piss her off I would really rev it up to twist her.......

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Paul

chris1268
04-08-09, 01:00 PM
Wait till you get the aftermarket exhaust and then the neighbors can get pissed at you when get home a little late on a Saturday night and wake them up every weekend. At first it was unitentional but now it's becoming kind of fun ....:thumbsup: