EldoBlues
06-23-03, 04:56 PM
Hi !
First here?
First off, I've had other Caddys too!
80 Coup DeVille
78 Deville
91 Coup DeVille
And lastly, my first '79 Eldorado Biarittz. (in paint shop next two weeks)

I named her, "Lady 'O Blues", for music Blues/Jazz, and she was Lt. blue, now Med-Dk. Blue firemist (matalic) with Chrome polish in hand, waiting to get her back.

I'm in the Pacific N.W. on the Olympic Peninsula, in an area that gets as much rain as So. Calif. and very little roadsalt. I'm retired, a former Marine Corps Tanker, welder, homebuilder, QC-Inspector. Single, 6'-2 1/2", that fits into Caddys well, I'm available too! Weekend drives, golf, etc. Smooth dancer, like a Caddy on the road. :cool:

EldoBlues

Katshot
06-23-03, 08:49 PM
Welcome aboard.

JerseyGirl
06-23-03, 11:02 PM
Hi !
I'm in the Pacific N.W. on the Olympic Peninsula, in an area that gets as much rain as So. Calif. and very little roadsalt. I'm retired, a former Marine Corps Tanker, welder, homebuilder, QC-Inspector. Single, 6'-2 1/2", that fits into Caddys well, I'm available too! Weekend drives, golf, etc. Smooth dancer, like a Caddy on the road. :cool:

EldoBlues

Welcome! :eyebrow:

BeelzeBob
06-24-03, 08:42 AM
Welcome aboard, EldoBlues! And thank you for signing up! That's a nice list of cars you have there. As soon as our image database re-opens (closed at the moment), I hope you'll add some snapshots for us. :)

SoundAdvantage
06-25-03, 11:52 PM
WELCOME to our HangOut! :cheers: