: Just In All Colors and options on CTS-V's

Krug Ford
03-24-09, 01:40 PM
I just received 12 CTS-V's in stock if you are looking for one give me a call today. 18 CTS-V's total available.

All colors in stock.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

Discounts available.

Cub Cadet
03-24-09, 02:03 PM
I'd take one if it was 0% for 60 mos! I can dream, right? What kind of rates are people financing these things for today?

neuronbob
03-24-09, 03:06 PM
Thanks again for mine, Scott. Happy customer here. :thumbsup:
I'd love to take a pic of the front of the dealership now, full of Vs......that'd be quite the shot.

ExtraV
03-24-09, 03:20 PM
Which colors have Recaros?

Krug Ford
03-24-09, 03:26 PM
I have a black one, Silver, White and Red

Nutz
03-24-09, 04:39 PM
I have a black one, Silver, White and Red

Red auto or manual?

Razorecko
03-24-09, 06:13 PM
Hey Scott any blk/blk manuals w/ recaro's ? My deal fell through with my local dealer....they tried some b.s so the deal is basically toasted.

ExtraV
03-24-09, 06:16 PM
^^ what did your dealer try to do?

Razorecko
03-24-09, 06:20 PM
it was an issue in pricing. Because of his mentality that the recaro & 6spd combo is soooo super uber rare and toook so long to get that i'm lucky that he doesnt mark it up. The attitude and details turned me off the whole deal.

vperl
03-24-09, 07:34 PM
it was an issue in pricing. Because of his mentality that the recaro & 6spd combo is soooo super uber rare and toook so long to get that i'm lucky that he doesnt mark it up. The attitude and details turned me off the whole deal.

[B]DO NOT SCREW around.....

I'm driving 2360 miles to take mine home......

2April ..... can hardly wait

Call SCOTT he will do you right

Razorecko
03-24-09, 07:59 PM
^ yep...too bad i didnt do it earlier - i'll be calling you tomorrow Scott :bouncy:

vperl
03-24-09, 08:12 PM
^ yep...too bad i didnt do it earlier - i'll be calling you tomorrow Scott :bouncy:

The business office is great also, Scott will get your car fast if you order it, he probably got the oneyou want on his lot, if not...

Get the ball rolling........ sooner the quicker

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:: cool2::cool2:

neuronbob
03-24-09, 11:14 PM

Sorry to hear about that. :( You've been waiting a LONG time only to be disappointed.

Razorecko
03-24-09, 11:21 PM
^ oh well whattrey ya gonna do - not so bad as the weather here in the chicago area still sucks. By the time the 6-8 weeks go by the spring/summer weather should start kicking in.

RapidRob
03-24-09, 11:30 PM

I'm sure I'd be doing the same as you, if only this state didn't allow, "non-refundable deposits", on car purchases. Many times I wished I could have backed out of the deal when I discovered better deals, and dealers, elsewhere. But, NOT if it meant losing my deposit. I'll be getting my v2 at slightly less than msrp, only because they participat in the Costco Auto Program, but that's it ... they wouldn't even accept a GMS discount.:helpless:

Rob

Razorecko
03-24-09, 11:36 PM
well in regards to gms the savings would be worth losing a deposit over.

ExtraV
03-25-09, 12:18 AM
My dealer here has a car on the showroom they have had since December. I offered them GMS this week and they would not take it. Who carries a car for 4 months when you have a willing/able buyer????

I've found several other local dealers willing to take GMS, they just dont have the colors i'm looking for. Too many loaded blacks and thunder greys here.

Razorecko
03-25-09, 12:21 AM
^ what color are you looking for ? i'm guessing the white diamond

vperl
03-25-09, 01:34 AM
My dealer here has a car on the showroom they have had since December. I offered them GMS this week and they would not take it. Who carries a car for 4 months when you have a willing/able buyer????

I've found several other local dealers willing to take GMS, they just dont have the colors i'm looking for. Too many loaded blacks and thunder greys here.

dealer in vancouver,wa wanted 20K over MSRP
strange as it sounds he thought he had a very rare and one of a kind.... allocated... had to have more cash for them to make sale

I laughed, they were mad

other dealers just are sitting on them and no 0ne is buying

Razorecko
03-25-09, 02:33 AM
^ when you can get a 2007 cls63 amg merc for like 40 w/ 12k miles now alot of people tend to go to those models that were originally way out of their affordability. One big reason i'm buy a V is because I want to support the u.s. and buy american. Yet at the same time have quality and performance.

vperl
03-25-09, 02:49 AM
^ when you can get a 2007 cls63 amg merc for like 40 w/ 12k miles now alot of people tend to go to those models that were originally way out of their affordability. One big reason i'm buy a V is because I want to support the u.s. and buy american. Yet at the same time have quality and performance.

that was exactly, no matter how some may see that, is/was my decision...... buy AMERICAN

ExtraV
03-25-09, 10:18 AM
^ what color are you looking for ? i'm guessing the white diamond

Yes, or silver.

Krug Ford
03-25-09, 11:42 AM
I have a silver with Auto in stock Recaro's loaded Everything
Black with Auto Recaro's
Red with 6 Speed Recaro's

I also have a silver with recaro's on order 6 speed loaded with no sunroof be here in 2 to 3 weeks.

I have all others available with any combo.. Call me.. I can get you a car..

Krug Ford
03-25-09, 11:43 AM
When the weather really breaks the prices will go up.. Just the business.. I am discounting to all..

Razorecko
03-25-09, 01:21 PM
^ Hey Scott, check your direct line voicemail. I'm ready to make this order :thumbsup:

-Adrian

Krug Ford
03-25-09, 06:30 PM
I called you Adrian.. Give me a call back

Razorecko
03-25-09, 06:38 PM
Hey Scott - wont be able to do the order - the V needs to be titled under a business

tbss08
03-25-09, 07:47 PM
Scott,
Getting close to pulling the plug, Z went back today. :burn: Got any Thunder Gray, Titanium, MN6, Sunroof, Nav, Polished wheels?
Leo

Stingray23
03-28-09, 03:35 PM
What kind of price are you offering on a loaded auto Black/black?

vperl
03-28-09, 03:54 PM
What kind of price are you offering on a loaded auto Black/black?

Call Scott if you really want to get a V. He quoted, I bought, that easy...

he answers his own phone and returns call

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228 direct

Krug Ford
03-28-09, 09:23 PM
Scott,
Getting close to pulling the plug, Z went back today. :burn: Got any Thunder Gray, Titanium, MN6, Sunroof, Nav, Polished wheels?
Leo

Leo.. You told me you were holding off on the v. If something changes. Give me a call.

Scott

tbss08
03-28-09, 11:22 PM
Scott,
I posted up before I talked with you the other day. I'm on a holding pattern for a few weeks to see what shakes out. I hope to be able to give the go ahead soon.
Leo
:burn:

Krug Ford
03-30-09, 10:48 AM
I just got some more cars in

FreddyG
03-30-09, 08:13 PM
I'd take one if it was 0% for 60 mos! I can dream, right? What kind of rates are people financing these things for today?

I'd be all over that one too! GMS AND 0/60............Now we're Dreamin'! :2thumbs:

Connectcut CTS-V
03-30-09, 08:41 PM
I got mine last week, bought it right off the showroom floor. Raven Black/Ebony, Auto, Recaro's, Nav, Sunroof... all the goodies. I had one dealer who would not budge from MSRP and wouldn't give me squat on my trade and the other dealer who gave me good numbers on my trade and discounted the car about $5,000.00 - guess who I bought it from......

Now that it is Government Motors I wonder if the V2 will get axed?

vperl
03-30-09, 08:58 PM
I got mine last week, bought it right off the showroom floor. Raven Black/Ebony, Auto, Recaro's, Nav, Sunroof... all the goodies. I had one dealer who would not budge from MSRP and wouldn't give me squat on my trade and the other dealer who gave me good numbers on my trade and discounted the car about $5,000.00 - guess who I bought it from......

Now that it is Government Motors I wonder if the V2 will get axed?

Everyone here says not in the time being and some in the year, the program is moving forward.

After the reported 5,000 have been made this year what happens ..happens

Krug Ford
04-01-09, 12:40 PM
we will have to see.