: I have found my dream girl ....

Stoneage_Caddy
07-07-04, 08:31 PM
Unforetunealty she is in TLC's "In a Fix"

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/inafix/bio/bio_06.html

Sorry ralph but this girl is waaaay beatter than nattie , she operates powertools (a carpenter)

PhillyCaddy
07-07-04, 10:02 PM
very nice. good eye,

BeelzeBob
07-07-04, 11:48 PM
She looks like my ex - who used to fix my cars when they broke-down. :p

tru504187211
07-07-04, 11:48 PM
I found mine about 2 months ago at work. Petite hispanic girl with the cutest face ever...her rear end was also enormous. There have been only two females that have ever made me stutter like that and she was one.

Ralph
07-08-04, 12:15 AM
LOL! She's a cutie allright, when's the marriage, am I invited? I'll bring Natty and all the other guys will drool. :devil:

So Jennie Lyn modelled to put herself through carpentry school. :hmm:

Geez, I got a hankering to buy a power drill for some reason. :p

Stoneage_Caddy
07-08-04, 12:16 AM
"LOL! She's a cutie allright, when's the marriage, am I invited? "

god do i wish .......tonight i wreck the house , tomorrow i call TLC for some TLC

Ralph
07-08-04, 12:17 AM
..her rear end was also enormous.

Ahhh, la grande bunda. I hear Jay Lo is free now. :D

Ralph
07-08-04, 12:20 AM
"LOL! She's a cutie allright, when's the marriage, am I invited? "

god do i wish .......tonight i wreck the house , tomorrow i call TLC for some TLC

:histeric: I think it's time for a Jennie Lyn avatar we can all drool over Stoney, of course Natty will still be number 1. :devil:

Stoneage_Caddy
07-08-04, 12:22 AM
Ahhh, la grande bunda. I hear Jay Lo is free now.

she just got married , again , but this one is already on the rocks , she called brittney spears for advice last night .....she picks the wrong time to call ,she woke me ,jenny ,and brittney up...or was it i that woke up ? we were all tired from rebuilding a rat motor, putting drywall up , and doing tounge and grove joints for some shevling

Ralph
07-08-04, 12:41 AM
Ahhh, la grande bunda. I hear Jay Lo is free now.

she just got married , again , but this one is already on the rocks , she called brittney spears for advice last night .....she picks the wrong time to call ,she woke me ,jenny ,and brittney up...or was it i that woke up ? we were all tired from rebuilding a rat motor, putting drywall up , and doing tounge and grove joints for some shevling

LOL! That was quite a dream you were having when you were SLEEPING last night there bud, LOL! Come to think of it (too drunk) :drinker but I think Natasha, Jessica Simpson, and Hillary Duff were over last night and we were doing some joint bending of our own. We were also laying something but I don't think it was drywall. :hmm: Oh well, throw our local weather girl into the mix as well. :p

DopeStar 156
07-08-04, 12:48 AM
I met mine two years ago, sitting on the hood of her 86 Sedan DeVille in the parking lot of the ShopRite we worked at. It's been heaven ever since.

Vesicant
07-08-04, 12:53 AM
Deborah DiMare isnt that bad either... but then again im into that hair colour.

BeelzeBob
07-08-04, 12:57 AM
What exactly is it that's great about an "enormous" rear end? Are we talking wide-load here? I hear ya about the Petite Hispanic thing, though. That's my Fiance. :p

tru504187211
07-08-04, 10:59 AM
What exactly is it that's great about an "enormous" rear end? Are we talking wide-load here? I hear ya about the Petite Hispanic thing, though. That's my Fiance. :p

Don't think we're talking wide load...not 200lb wide-load anyways! Gotta be the type thats lookin' like two basketballs - round, not fatty!

inmycadillac
07-08-04, 04:46 PM
Don't think we're talking wide load...not 200lb wide-load anyways! Gotta be the type thats lookin' like two basketballs - round, not fatty!^^^what he said...buttermilk biscuits....heart shaped....nice and thick so u can see it from the front, uknowwhatisayin Jacob?.... i like the ripple effect, if u catch my drift:shhh: ...LOL

speakin of hipanic women... how bout this little hottie

Ralph
07-08-04, 04:54 PM
Deborah DiMare
:confused: :hmm:

juiceE
07-09-04, 01:04 PM
God Dam

Rolex
07-09-04, 02:13 PM
LOL! That was quite a dream you were having when you were SLEEPING last night there bud, LOL! Come to think of it (too drunk) :drinker but I think Natasha, Jessica Simpson, and Hillary Duff were over last night and we were doing some joint bending of our own. We were also laying something but I don't think it was drywall. :hmm: Oh well, throw our local weather girl into the mix as well. :p
I could dive head first into a bucket of Jessica Simpson!!!:worship: Of course I would prefer she not actually speak....that ruins it for me.

Ralph
07-09-04, 02:37 PM
I could dive head first into a bucket of Jessica Simpson!!!:worship: Of course I would prefer she not actually speak....that ruins it for me.

I'm having second thoughts about her as I just saw her show called "Newly Weds." She's a little tempermental and spolied, but she could be classy if she tried. :p

However, gentlemen still prefer blondes!

Msilva954
07-09-04, 09:51 PM
Vida Guerra!!!!!

illumina
07-09-04, 10:03 PM
in think that designer girl from trading spaces, genevieve gorder is damn hot...but she can also pass for my ex [insert throbbing headache here:bighead:],oh well,i guess i am a sucker for busty blondes.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-09-04, 10:05 PM
genevive is ok , i like that other one with the short hair , but she dont know her way around powertools like my girl on "in a fix"

illumina
07-09-04, 10:09 PM
genevive is ok , i like that other one with the short hair , but she dont know her way around powertools like my girl on "in a fix" paige davis (i dont stalk these people or anything :hide: )

RBraczyk
07-10-04, 08:38 PM
Im gonna have to go with stoneys choice, a chick that can operate powertools and look good doing it has my vote. ANd a good looking chick who can cook is also a plus in my book.

illumina
07-11-04, 12:02 AM
Im gonna have to go with stoneys choice, a chick that can operate powertools and look good doing it has my vote. ANd a good looking chick who can cook is also a plus in my book.
:hitstick::hammer: ...:D

CadillacBoy1992
07-11-04, 03:50 PM
http://i5.ebayimg.com/02/i/00/7c/c8/16_1.JPG

Sorry guys....I'd take Avrial Lavigne any day over Brittany Spears or J-Lo (although yes they are both very good looking). There is just something about the bad girl style.......:lildevil:

Ralph
07-11-04, 06:18 PM

I've got a pic of Natty in the kitchen. :D

Stoneage_Caddy
07-11-04, 06:20 PM
holding a black and decker circular saw ?

Ralph
07-11-04, 06:29 PM
holding a black and decker circular saw ?

Nope, but probably cooking WHILE still able to saw. :D Last month Nat was on a cooking show with her mother in Newfoundland, and I don't know who's hotter, her mother or her! ;)

Ralph
07-11-04, 07:08 PM
Would most girls just jump out of a perfectly good airplane?? :D

Ralph
07-11-04, 07:43 PM
http://i5.ebayimg.com/02/i/00/7c/c8/16_1.JPG

Sorry guys....I'd take Avrial Lavigne any day over Brittany Spears or J-Lo (although yes they are both very good looking). There is just something about the bad girl style.......:lildevil:

I've always kinda liked Britney's energy, and that she idolized Madonna, but when she recently bought herself a 5 ct. engagement ring for her boy-toy band member (for herself!!) for this so-called upcoming wedding, what is she thinking!! He will love her money, I suppose, just as I would. :yawn:

Elvis
07-11-04, 07:57 PM
Avril looks like she could kick RB's ass.

So, Ralph has a picture of Nat in the kitchen? Are bananas or cucumbers involved?

Ralph
07-12-04, 12:51 AM
Avril looks like she could kick RB's ass.

So, Ralph has a picture of Nat in the kitchen? Are bananas or cucumbers involved?

No bananas or cucumbers, but there was a rather LARGE piece of Ukrainian sausage involved in the "cooking" process. :hmm:

Avril should date RB, both rebellious youth, however he'll have to defect into Canada to live with her. :D

Stoneage_Caddy
07-12-04, 01:18 AM
damn you ralph you found my other weakness other than a girl with a powertool , a girl in a flightsuit ......been a problem since i met that f-16 pilot years ago , man she was awesome , damn military rules on fraternization .....

Ralph
07-12-04, 01:34 AM
damn you ralph you found my other weakness other than a girl with a powertool , a girl in a flightsuit ......been a problem since i met that f-16 pilot years ago , man she was awesome , damn military rules on fraternization .....

LOL. Notice the dog-tags? And that ain't no French poodle either! :p

Stoneage_Caddy
07-12-04, 01:38 AM
but i bet you dont have her in a firefighters uniform , we had a female firefighter at our base that was drop dead gorgues , being a firetruck mechanic i talked to her quite often but she was waaaay out of my league ....

first meeting...i saw her washing her truck in a workout outfit , the truck ? a lifted dodge Pickup .....had to ask about the truck you know ......

Ralph
07-12-04, 01:49 AM
but i bet you dont have her in a firefighters uniform , we had a female firefighter at our base that was drop dead gorgues , being a firetruck mechanic i talked to her quite often but she was waaaay out of my league ....

first meeting...i saw her washing her truck in a workout outfit , the truck ? a lifted dodge Pickup .....had to ask about the truck you know ......

If I can find one of Nat in a Firefighters uniform, you'd better admit that she is THE dream girl and is better than Jennie-Lyn. :p

You should have offered to help "lift" her up to to reach the windshield! Or you could have bought an old Ram so you'd have something to talk about, and fix together :D

Stoneage_Caddy
07-12-04, 01:59 AM
"she is THE dream girl and is better than Jennie-Lyn. "

Only if i have proof she can operate everytool in makitas inventory with 100% accuracy and rebuild a small block chevy , for now nattie occupies a spot just below jodi ann patterson(5), kelly hu(4), paige davis(3) dannica patrick(2) and jennie lyn (1)

Ralph
07-12-04, 04:01 AM
jodi ann patterson(5), kelly hu(4), paige davis(3) dannica patrick(2) and jennie lyn (1)

Who are they? Reality show rejects? :D I guess I should know who they are but I'm afraid I don't.

I don't think too many Americans other than Brett knew who Natasha was until I made her famous. ;)

Fritzi
07-12-04, 01:00 PM
but do they drive cadilacs???:rolleyes:

Stoneage_Caddy
07-12-04, 04:07 PM
fritzi has bumped natasha to #7 with cadillac merits

dannica patrick , shes a race car driver
Jodi Ann Patterson , playmate of the year 2000 , saw her on a cannonball run type show years ago driveing a mid 60s caddy fleetwood
Kelly Hu , actress was on a movie with that "rock" dude and a few other shows
Pagie and jennie are talked about in this thread

Ralph
07-13-04, 02:59 AM
fritzi has bumped natasha to #7 with cadillac merits

dannica patrick , shes a race car driver
Jodi Ann Patterson , playmate of the year 2000 , saw her on a cannonball run type show years ago driveing a mid 60s caddy fleetwood
Kelly Hu , actress was on a movie with that "rock" dude and a few other shows
Pagie and jennie are talked about in this thread

Thanks for the info. :)

As for Fritzi, I would use her pic for an avatar anyday. Natty won't get too jealous 'cause I won't tell her. :p

Fritzi
07-14-04, 12:11 PM
ha ha .........how nice...:p