: More CTS-Vs on the way- Reserve yours now!

Cadillac Tony
03-23-09, 12:17 PM
Thanks to all the forum members who have made the trip to Florida to purchase their CTS-V, we've been able to get one of the best allocations in the country!

I have several more being built right now, due to arrive next month. Here's the details on the cars that are still up for grabs:

-Black Raven
Ebony interior
Navigation
Ultraview
Polished wheels
Recaro seats
Suede wheel and shifter

-Crystal Red
Navigation
Ultraview
Polished wheels
Recaro seats
Suede wheel and shifter

-White Diamond
Ebony/Cashmere two tone interior
Navigation
Ultraview
Polished wheels

-Crystal Red
Ebony/Cashmere two tone interior
Navigation
Ultraview
Polished wheels

I also have two Thunder Gray Automatics in-stock right now. Titanium interior, and every option except Recaro seats. All have automatic transmission.

Call me today if you'd like to reserve one of these CTS-Vs for yourself. Mention this listing to receive our special Forum discount.

As always, thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

sadcaper
03-23-09, 10:42 PM
Tony, what is GMS on the Black Raven? I assume that's a 6speed...

thebigjimsho
03-23-09, 11:50 PM
Your grammar is impeccable...

Cadillac Tony
03-24-09, 11:49 AM
Tony, what is GMS on the Black Raven? I assume that's a 6speed...

Being in an area that caters to older clientele, I order all my Vs in Automatic. I'd be happy to special order one in manual for someone, but if it's an "in-stock" unit, it's Automatic.

Cadillac Tony
03-24-09, 12:51 PM
Well, strike one of the Thunder Grays I had in stock- just sold it to a fellow who replaced his SRT-10 Ram. I now have ONE Thunder Gray Automatic in stock, every option except Recaros.

Call me if you'd like to grab it before it's gone. As always, great discounts are available to forum members, and I'll happily accept valid GMS or GSU numbers on this unit.

Nutz
03-24-09, 04:38 PM
The Crystal Red with Recaro's: What color interior, and auto or manual? Thanks.

Cadillac Tony
03-24-09, 04:44 PM
Whoops- don't know why the interior color didn't show for that one. It's Ebony leather, with the Automatic transmission. I only order manuals on request, as the demand for the Auto is 10:1.

That particular car is at 3400 (broadcast) status at the moment, and is scheduled to be built this week. That puts it here sometime mid/late next month.

RightTurn
03-24-09, 05:21 PM
Wow, the white diamond sounds fabulous. :drool:

1fstkde
03-24-09, 08:33 PM
Wow, the white diamond sounds fabulous. :drool:
having two black v's..i agree with you!!

thebigjimsho
03-24-09, 11:33 PM
they're all fabolous...